Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » I haven't been here in ages--does anyone from EP still use this?

I haven't been here in ages--does anyone from EP still use this?

I really miss EP and I miss all of my friends from EP. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me--either as the ISS, MathematicallyMindedFractal, or just plain "Fractal," but I remember a lot of you guys and ever since EP shut down I've been really sad because now I have nowhere to really post my rambling, and I built up so much of my memories on EP. I forget where EP 2.0 is supposed to be, but I wish I could get in touch with my old EP friends, especially BlueMetalChick. I miss her so much. If anyone from EP uses this, please tell me so that I can feel as though this website sort of replaces EP. 

Posted - October 9, 2016

Responses

• Hi ISS  .. of course you're remembered silly ... You used to embarrass us all by reminding us of our poor math skills and knowledge :)
     Welcome aboard ... There are many EP refugees who you'll recognise  ... The owner/ moderator, JA  is lovely and works hard so feel right at home and put your feet up, ok?
      October 9, 2016 4:07 AM MDT

Yay ^_^ I'm not forgotten :D 

And I hope I'll recognize them. I have poor memory so unless their screen names are the same, I probably won't :/ 
    I made an account here ages ago but its format turned me away, so I hope I can get used to it again...

October 9, 2016 4:15 AM MDT

• You will ... Treat it as a challenge... And most kept their original names ... Relax and dive in
      October 9, 2016 4:20 AM MDT

Oh my gosh yes. I think close to 3/4 are from EP and the rest are split between Answerbag and Sodahead. I wasn't really on EP, but I could probably list 100 Muggers who are regular here that came from EP without cheating and having to look at a list. A drop in the bucket compared to the total EP membership, but we tend to cater to a different audience anyway. I'm super excited to have another thinker in the group. Welcome!
      October 9, 2016 12:10 PM MDT

without cheating and having to look at a list.”

What does that even mean?

~

September 20, 2022 4:27 AM MDT

I remember you. Welcome. 
      October 9, 2016 5:02 PM MDT

Oh I have seen you before but we were not friends on EP. My name there was Peter Palmer and I used another picture of Spidey as my avatar. I remember you wrote math themed questions. Enjoy your stay.
      October 9, 2016 6:44 PM MDT

i was on ep for a couple of yrs, i miss it
      October 9, 2016 8:29 PM MDT