Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Do those who have appointed themselves educators-of-the-rest-of-us-on-the-evils-of-Trump actually think their posts change any minds?

Do those who have appointed themselves educators-of-the-rest-of-us-on-the-evils-of-Trump actually think their posts change any minds?

Posted - September 8, 2020

Responses

And you know very little about me, my life, family, etc., and thus you really don't know what I do and don't care about. You also don't know what others besides yourself want or don't want. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but please refrain from presuming to preach and speak for other folks whom you really don't know. You are NOT entitled to do that, nor are you entitled to judge me. Thank you.
    This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at September 11, 2020 4:57 PM MDT
      September 11, 2020 4:56 PM MDT

Take a chill pill and calm the F**K down. Remember that you saw fit to post a highly personal and offensive post about another AnswerMugger, some of us including yours truly responded to it before the powers-that-be nixed it. If the shoe fits, wear it.
      September 11, 2020 10:33 PM MDT

Remember that the above was in response to someone else's comment, and that she may reply if she sees fit. There's no need for you to speak for anyone else while trolling me.
      September 12, 2020 4:03 AM MDT

I don't have to know about you and your life, I am judging your actions here on this board and how they are often unwanted and how that makes people feel, and how you appear to not care about it. This post was edited by kjames at September 13, 2020 11:39 AM MDT
      September 13, 2020 11:31 AM MDT

Those who don't welcome them are free to communicate that themselves. What's it to you and what gives you authority to chastise me? You're not the boss of me. But you can baselessly judge others and say whatever you want because it's the internet, so WTF.
      September 13, 2020 11:48 AM MDT

YOU run around chastising people for their grammar. YOU have no right to complain about her chastising your lack of personal skills and shizzaty behaviour.  

September 13, 2020 11:53 AM MDT

Hey i'm glad to see you back today because I was thinking that after how frustrated /ticked off you were on Friday night you were going to pack your bags and go. I was a little surprised  by one of your replies on Friday were you suggested what the person  should go do and I'm now thinking that they took your suggestion and they liked it.. Cheers!
      September 13, 2020 12:17 PM MDT

Lol :) Yeah I completely lost my temper Thursday night like the “good” old days. Luckily Jane  reasoned with me to delete that post before I got banned. There are still some of you I genuinely    like here, so I’ll still pop in when those of you are around :) a couple, not so much anymore, but eh, can’t get along with everybody, cheers :) 

September 13, 2020 12:47 PM MDT

I think I need to start staying up later! I miss EVERYTHING! 

Don't get yourself banned, ffs! 
      September 13, 2020 2:12 PM MDT

Looks like I’m not the one who needed the advice “don’t get yourself banned“
      September 13, 2020 3:23 PM MDT

I believe this is a FREE country, and each of us is FREE to complain or otherwise express ourselves. You may do the same. But why do you let things Randy or I say to others bother you so much?
      September 13, 2020 12:26 PM MDT

If I see anyone being rude, obnoxious and bulling people, whether it be online or offline,  it bothers me. You two aren’t special. Considering the fact that you two are on here almost 24/7 and the grammar policing is becoming almost half the  content on the site lately,  I personally do not find the site as enjoyable as I used to. That’s fine, I can do other things with my time and log off when it’s the Randy and Stu show. 

September 13, 2020 12:45 PM MDT

I've communicated that on many occasion to both to you and Randy and have been ignored, as have others who having complained about it, with no action taken, have left the board.  Often you don't even answer the question, you just correct grammar mistakes! So you have IMPOSED your will on my freedoms and my boundaries, and have continued to hang off my thread and others like clinkers on a dogs butt...

...If only you were so easy to remove!

This post was edited by kjames at November 12, 2020 7:09 AM MST
      September 13, 2020 11:55 AM MDT

If I correct your grammar, you may tell me you don't like it. Others whose grammar I correct are free to do the same. But leave them to do it themselves. And how do you know why each person who's left has chosen to do so? You have data that proves it was because of grammar policing? I believe each of us has the right to freely express ourselves on here as long as we don't violate TOS, and if you think I am imposing my will on your freedoms, then why do you think it's OK to impose yours on mine and be the pot calling the kettle black? If you have a problem with that, take it up with ownership or go find another site yourself. You also may choose to ignore Randy's and my posts just as some of us ignore those by certain Trump-obsessed AMers.
      September 13, 2020 12:15 PM MDT

Excuse me, Stu, but you have made multiple posts that were anti-anti-Trump posters. You also continue to keep this discussion alive instead of ignoring it. Why not follow your own advice? You can start by not responding to me.
      September 13, 2020 1:35 PM MDT

This drama, Jane. This is the drama I was speaking of. Hahaha! And it sounds like I missed quite a bit of it, too! Dang it! 

September 13, 2020 2:09 PM MDT

When I said 'what drama', it was tongue-in-cheek.
      September 13, 2020 3:17 PM MDT

I had no idea! LOL!
      September 13, 2020 4:11 PM MDT

I have told you and Randy not to do it ON MY ANSWERS and you have continued anyway, that is called disrespecting someone's boundaries and controlling behaviour. I have seen others do the same and you ignore them too, and I know why they left because they made it VERY CLEAR, I read these boards too, I'm not blind.  If you want respect, then you should give it, but you won't because to date you've not even respected my boundaries let alone others.
      September 13, 2020 4:50 PM MDT

You’re not the boss of me. 

~

September 30, 2020 11:08 PM MDT

I never thought it was about changing minds.
      September 9, 2020 5:01 PM MDT

You’re right. 

~

September 9, 2020 8:23 PM MDT