Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How stupid do they think we are?

How stupid do they think we are?

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'CLOSING BUSINESSES AND THEN ALLOWING THEM TO REOPEN CONSERVATIVE WORLDDAILY IS NOW CALLED

Posted - July 14, 2021

Responses

July 15, 2021 3:57 PM MDT

The only ones who lie and cheat are REPUBLICANS!
      July 18, 2021 12:23 AM MDT

Marion Berry and Gary Hart and Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy and Jesse Jackson are/were all Republicans? 

July 18, 2021 12:34 AM MDT

If you believe the lies of the extreme right wingers, you might as well keep drink their kool-aid.
      July 18, 2021 12:37 AM MDT

There’s no such thing as an infallible human being. Apologists for both sides ignore truth. 

Each of the Democrats I listed above was caught lying and/or cheating, if you yourself don’t want to face that, I’m not the one who’s figuratively “drinking the Kool-Aid”.

July 18, 2021 12:43 AM MDT

It already does if you are a Republican, for since they took over my state, it bas completely gone to shiit.
      July 18, 2021 12:52 AM MDT

You’re merely being facetious, which is not only your right it’s also acceptable; I, however am merely stating facts. Not every Democrat is either good or bad, not every Democrat is either completely good or completely bad, not every Democrat is either 100% intelligent or 100% unintelligent, not every Democrat has always done what was right or has always done what was wrong, etc.

In my state also, there are things the Democrat politicians have done with which I disagree and/or dislike, similar to your view of what Republicans have done in your state. You have the right to view it from your perspective and to express yourself in the way that you see fit. I’m just stating that membership in any political party doesn’t automatically make any person right or wrong. If that were true, the cities, counties and states run by your beloved Democrats would be perfectly-run places to live and work. Chicago is one of many examples of a Democrat-run political machine that was plagued by cronyism, nepotism, corruption, graft, mismanagement for decades on end, yet many people turned a blind eye to it, which in turn helped its negative legacy continue administration after administration. That could not have happened without lying and cheating on the parts of many Democrats.

If you want to pretend that Marion Berry didn’t get caught on camera doing drugs with a prostitute and later get convicted of crimes and go to prison for them, you’re entitled to.  Bill Clinton had his lies blasted all over international news, and I believe that having sex with Monica Lewinsky counts as cheating on his wife. Ted Kennedy was up to shenanigans when Mary Jo Kopeche died in his car, yet his power, influence, lies and cheating helped him move beyond it as if her life was meaningless. Reverend  Jesse Jackson wanted to be president of the US, his being a Democrat didn’t stop him from a secret affair and out-of-wedlock baby. Gary Hart also wanted to be president and challenged reporters to follow him after they asked about the affair he was having, he lied about it, got caught and ruined his bid. Gavin Newsome and his aunt Nancy Pelosi were caught in their lies and squirmed their way out of them,

There are at least a dozen more factual examples of Democrats doing wrong, but you’re right, it’s only Republicans who ever do anything wrong. [Insert eye-roll here.]

July 18, 2021 1:20 AM MDT

Two Presidents post World War II have been decent human beings as well as good Presidents,  and one of them was a Republican ... Dwight D Eisenhower. However, in recent years corruption has been more evident on the Right. Many Democrats seem to be incapable of marital fidelity, but that is a moral failing rather than a criminal one (and the GOP aren't exempt in that category either - it wasn't a Democrat who served divorce papers on his wife while she lay dying of cancer,  neither was the President who impregnated a teenager in a WH closet a Dem).
    Ike wouldn't have been nominated today - too "liberal" (as is anybody politically to the left of Mussolini).
      July 18, 2021 3:57 AM MDT