Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Have you ever known a relatively "unfamous" person who resembled a celebrity?

Have you ever known a relatively "unfamous" person who resembled a celebrity?

In high school I had a math teacher who bore an uncanny resemblance to Tom Baker, fourth iteration of the title character in the long-running BBC-TV sf serial Doctor Who. The senior class ahead of mine bought him the trench coat, ours got him the scarf - he was a good sport about it, wore them in cold weather and even handed out jelly babies in class.
We also had a science teacher who was a dead ringer for Irish singer Feargal Sharkey.

Posted - August 19, 2021

Responses

My BFF looks like he could be famous.  Handsome, dashing, beautiful and the camera loves him. 
      August 19, 2021 6:44 PM MDT

One of my drinking buddies looks like Gilligan from Gilligans Island. He is pretty  clumsy and whenever he tips over a beer someone will jump up and hit him on the top of his head with there cape and say - oh Gilligan.

Tought I would add  that Gilligan dosn't have much luck  with the ladies so there is a guy  that always asks him if he wants him to build him a woman from a coconut.

Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 19, 2021 8:14 PM MDT
      August 19, 2021 7:18 PM MDT

Yes!!
    And you will not believe this, but I'm telling you the truth -- I have a friend who, to me, looks exactly like actor Matt Smith, who played the 11th "Dr. Who."     :)

And another friend looks like Sally Field to me

Sally Field calls her memoir 'an extraordinary experience' | Lifestyles |  greensboro.com

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 19, 2021 8:14 PM MDT
      August 19, 2021 7:48 PM MDT