Discussion » Questions » Politics » A US Navy engineer has been arrested for attempting to smuggle classified information in a peanut butter sammich. Does this prove my theory?

A US Navy engineer has been arrested for attempting to smuggle classified information in a peanut butter sammich. Does this prove my theory?

PB is an evil, corrupting influence!

Nobody has ever attempted to smuggle an SD card containing info about a submarine nuclear reactor in a Vegemite sandwich.

Posted - October 11, 2021

Responses

You have to read passed the front page of the audit.  Yes it showed if you count all the ballots yes...Biden won.  We knew that before the audit.  If you recount without removing fraudulent votes....you will still get the same result. 

The next section showed us the number of possible fraudulent votes  (roughly 40,000) and that the number of those votes exceeded the a difference between the candidates.  Of course we do not/cannot know who those fraudulent votes were cast.
    This post was edited by my2cents at October 11, 2021 12:50 PM MDT
      October 11, 2021 12:49 PM MDT

And where is the proof that all those ballots were fraudulent? Why are you still dancing around this nearly a year after the election?
      October 11, 2021 2:15 PM MDT

Shouting against the wind, mate. His Royal Orangeness could shoot somebody in the middle of Times Square in broad daylight and m2c, rusure and others like them would find a reason to justify it. Personality cultists aren't swayed by facts.
      October 11, 2021 3:02 PM MDT

If that were the case, I would have ran out and got the jab like he said we should.  
      October 11, 2021 5:35 PM MDT

More ballots returned than recieved by voter. Voters possible voted in more than one country.
    Voted in wrong country.
    Voter no longer lived in AZ.
    More votes than voters.

It is all in the audit report. I just posted the screenshot of the summary of fraud.

This is serious and hopefully people go to jail for this fraud.
      October 11, 2021 5:43 PM MDT

Like Trump should for trying to strong-arm the Georgia governor.
      October 11, 2021 6:39 PM MDT

Find the fraud. Nothing wrong with it. GA has a whole host of issues with ballots. 

Ballots just appearing from under a table after they sent the counters home. No chain of custudy for thousands of ballots. Kemp should have looked in to it. But when your daughter's boyfriend is killed it is a certainly has an intimation factor.  Bit he will be gone next time. Vernon Jones will be Governor. 
      October 12, 2021 3:55 AM MDT

Those boxes were placed under the table at the time due to a water leak in the floor above. In this situation, the vote counters aren't merely permitted to protect them from damage, they're actually required to.
    Scrutineers were dismissed for actively trying to interfere with the count. That's a crime, but they were sent home rather than being arrested. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at July 31, 2022 10:23 AM MDT
      July 31, 2022 3:51 AM MDT

There was NO water main break. A urinal somewhere in the building had a small leak....no where near the ballots. 

The observers were not kicked out for interfering, they were told counting was done for the night. No threats of arrest....just a lie that they were finished. 
    Then they pulled out the cases. Using 4 workers only. This post was edited by my2cents at July 31, 2022 5:43 AM MDT
      July 31, 2022 5:42 AM MDT

Trump isn't doing anything to this country. If you recall, Biden is the President, not Trump. Anything that goes haywire now, which is a lot as of late, falls on Biden's shoulders, not Trump. And you know this. Or at least you should.
      October 12, 2021 11:23 AM MDT

OMG will you give it a rest already? The question wasn't even remotely political.
      October 11, 2021 3:25 PM MDT

I gave my answer and responded to the replies. 

Selling gov secrets is political. 
      October 11, 2021 5:37 PM MDT

Now, to answer your question...they found that the excess B vitamins in Vegemite has a corrosive effect on those mini-storages. Forget about all of that political crap.
      October 11, 2021 12:09 PM MDT