Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Which Trailer Park Boys character are you?

Which Trailer Park Boys character are you?

It’s a quiz!  https://www.thequiz.com/which-trailer-park-boy-are-you/

My result:

Posted - January 5, 2022

Responses

Well I like to think I'm a Julian but if I take the test it might tell me that I am only a Cory. Cheers!
      January 5, 2022 9:34 PM MST

Take the test!  I want to know if you’re Cory or not!
      January 5, 2022 9:39 PM MST

No way I don't want to find out that I'm a Cory. Curious if you are familiar with the Canadian TV series LetterKenny. Cheers!  
      January 5, 2022 9:49 PM MST

I’ve heard about it but I never watched it.  I see it’s on Hulu. Why?  Which character makes people think of me? lol. I’m worried now.   This post was edited by Livvie at January 6, 2022 5:31 PM MST
      January 5, 2022 9:51 PM MST

I was just thinking if you like Trailer Park Boys you might like LetterKenny. Cheers! 
      January 5, 2022 10:22 PM MST

I’ll have to watch it then.
      January 5, 2022 10:25 PM MST

"You got Ricky"

So you're not the brightest tool in the shed but you're still good at other things that aren't book learning or expressing yourself clearly. You cause a lot of which in the trailer is park . You can't be too big an axole if you have this many loyal friends. You'd do anything for your friends and family even if that means breaking the law and going to jail.

That's me, ha ha..
      January 6, 2022 5:43 AM MST

Yay!  You’re the only one who made it through the quiz so far!
      January 6, 2022 10:06 PM MST

I tried to take the quiz, but couldn't make it past the first question.
      January 6, 2022 8:49 AM MST

I would’ve picked “I got my high school”. If you graduated from high school, the statement would at least be true even if it doesn’t answer the question.
      January 6, 2022 9:59 PM MST

Like Element 99, I tried but stopped because there was no answer provided for me in the first question.
      January 6, 2022 5:33 PM MST

I just picked the closest one or the one I thought was the funniest, which is why I picked “Randy’s gut is ridiculously greasy” for the question number 25.
      January 6, 2022 10:05 PM MST

I just took the test and I got Bubbles. I still think that I am a Julian but at least I didn't get Cory. There was one question that I was not going to answer truthfully  - it was the one about favorite food. I figured if I picked cheeseburger I would get Randy. Cheers!
      January 7, 2022 10:39 AM MST

Don’t worry, I picked cheeseburger but it still didn’t say I was Randy.  Maybe I could’ve been Randy if I picked both cheeseburger and picked the one about living in my car.
      January 7, 2022 3:58 PM MST

Thought would add that I had to take the test 2X. The first time I tried taking it - it turned out that I wasn't even taking the Trailer Park Boys test I was taking a test on how sharp is your vision. So now I am thinking that I really might be a Cory because Cory always messes things up. Hopefully tonight I won't start having bad dreams and shouting out - I'm not a Cory - I'm not a Cory.  Cheers and happy weekend! 
      January 7, 2022 11:23 AM MST

I’m curious now.  What did you get on the vision test?
      January 7, 2022 3:56 PM MST

Well about 3/4 of way through I started  thinking that the test  had nothing to do with the Trailer Park Boys so I didn't finish it. There was another question that I kind of wanted not to be honest with it was a question about work and one of the answers was get Trevor and Corey to do it. I thought if I picked that answer it would make me a Julian. But I didn't I just answerd the questions the best I could and I think Bubbles would want it that way. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 8, 2022 5:33 AM MST
      January 7, 2022 4:12 PM MST

Not having any idea what it was about, I went ahead and took the test - - and I chose the closest answers to me (which most of the time were nowhere close to me, other than saying "I'm sorry" and cheeseburgers).

I got "Bubbles."

If this is a show, I would not watch it at all.  :)

Not into reality shows at all (if it's a reality show - - or maybe a fictional reality show.
    I've never bought the idea of reality encompassing cameras following people around.

I really enjoyed "The Truman Show" movie, though.
    :)
      January 7, 2022 5:27 PM MST

Yay!  We’re twins!  Trailer Park Boys is a Canadian TV show that’s not a reality show but it’s made in that style so it looks like a reality show.  It’s about Ricky, Julian and Bubbles who are trailer park residents who try to make a living through various illegal schemes but they always fail and end up in jail.  The antagonists are Jim Lahey, the alcoholic ex-cop who’s the park manager and his lover, Randy, who lives outside in a car.    It was available in the USA on Netflix, but I don’t know if Netflix still has it.
      January 7, 2022 8:49 PM MST

Hello there, Twin.  :)
    Thanks for helping me out there. Your description makes the show a bit more appealing to me. :)
      January 8, 2022 5:34 AM MST

Does that include simple Irish trailer trash?
      January 7, 2022 5:35 PM MST

Yes!  Lahey is an Irish name.  You got Jim Lahey, didn’t you? That character really doesn’t fit you, though.
      January 7, 2022 8:55 PM MST

January 7, 2022 9:21 PM MST