Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did Trump lash out at Trudeau because he is still sore that his wife had the googly eyes for Trudeau?

Did Trump lash out at Trudeau because he is still sore that his wife had the googly eyes for Trudeau?

Yesterday Trump said that the Canadian Freedom Convoy is peacefully protesting the harsh policies of far left lunatic Justin Trudeau who has destroyed Canada with insane Covid mandates. The protests are not peaceful and Canada is doing pretty well under Trudeau so I think Trump threw in the lunatic part because he is still jealous about the googly eye thing. Trump also attacked big Tec saying Facebook and other social media companies are seeking to destroy the freedom convoy. Facebook and GoFundMe  removed the  Freedom Convoy from their sites. In a statement, GoFundMe said it had determined the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser violated its terms of service which prohibits the promotion of violence and harassment. After Trump said social media companies are seeking to destroy the freedom convoy he invited Freedom Convoy supporters to join his Truth Social site and I figure Trump said that so he can cash in on spreading violence and harassment. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - February 5, 2022

Responses

Trump lashes out at anyone who is better than he is, which is everyone.
      February 5, 2022 1:00 PM MST

There has not been violence at the convoy. Other than some crazy in a mask who ran over protesters. 
    He invited them because  big tech is censoring them. Gofundme tried to steal from them. (That is backfiring big time....chargebacks come with a fee)  US state AG are looking to get involved as well. 
      February 5, 2022 1:12 PM MST

There has been violence and vandalism plus some pro convoy  protestors stole food from a food bank to feed their angry mob. Cheers
      February 6, 2022 10:56 AM MST

If they did, they should be arrested.   
    I know they setup food tents to feed the homeless.  And we told they could not have a permanent structure so they added wheels to it. I know they setup bouncy houses for kids to play on.  

February 6, 2022 12:28 PM MST

I thought all women...and gay men...had googly eyes for Trudeau.
      February 5, 2022 2:26 PM MST

February 6, 2022 6:44 PM MST

I stand with what trump said. Especially my mom would stand with it, she always watches canada convoy's videos. 

February 5, 2022 6:35 PM MST

Sure he's still sore, He's a small and petty nincompoop. 
      February 6, 2022 6:33 AM MST

That is an insult to small and petty nincompoops.
      February 6, 2022 7:13 AM MST

Good! :)
      February 6, 2022 11:02 AM MST