Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Boring Joe Biden Poll

Boring Joe Biden Poll

This poll was inspired by this question: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/136635/biden-administration-not-interested-in-fixing-gas-prices-permane/view/post_id/950899  Yes, I know I skipped choice “I” because I made a duplicate choice so I had to edit it out.  I just can’t change letters after people started answering this.

Choose One:

A.  I’m a liberal and/or a Democrat from the US and I approve of Joe Biden’s job performance.

B.  I’m a liberal and/or a Democrat from the US and I disapprove of Joe Biden’s job performance.

C.  I’m a liberal and/or a Democrat from the US and neither approve nor disapprove of Joe Biden’s job performance.

D.  I’m a conservative and/or a Republican from the US and I approve of Joe Biden’s job performance.

E.  I’m a conservative and/or a Republican from the US and I disapprove of Joe Biden’s job performance.

F.  I’m a conservative and/or a Republican from the US and I neither approve nor disapprove of Joe Biden’s job performance.

G.  I’m neither a liberal nor a conservative and/or a Democrat or Republican and I’m from the US.  I approve of Joe Biden’s job performance.

H.  I’m neither a liberal nor a conservative and/or a Democrat or Republican and I’m from the US.  I disapprove of Joe Biden’s job performance.

J.   I’m neither a liberal nor a conservative and/or a Democrat or Republican and I’m from the US.  I neither approve nor disapprove of Joe Biden’s job performance.

K.  I’m not from the US and I think Joe Biden’s doing a good job.

L.  I’m not from the US and I think Joe Biden’s doing a bad job.

M.  I’m not from the US and I’m neutral about the job Joe Biden’s doing.

N.  I’m not going to answer this by writing something about Donald Trump instead.

O.  Other

Posted - March 4, 2022

Responses

Wrong this is a poll about approval not a poll about who are you going to vote for. So a Canadian vote or a vote from someone in any other Country in the World is just as vital as yours.  
      March 5, 2022 11:41 AM MST

Even counting you guys, my point that 10 people on Answermug are too few for a statistically significant sample still stands. Seven vs. 10 is just splitting hairs.
      March 5, 2022 12:18 PM MST

Nope this poll is about how AM members approval of Biden. Canadians make up a third to a quarter of the regular poster so  for a  "statistically significant" result they can't be cast out of the vote like you suggested.
      March 5, 2022 12:32 PM MST

You appear to be still missing my point about 10 people as a tiny sample.
      March 5, 2022 1:33 PM MST

No 10 is a very large sample of the regular people on AM - you still seem to missing the point that this poll is only about AM users approval of Biden. 
      March 5, 2022 2:06 PM MST

this poll is about how AM members approval of Biden.

Yes!  Nanoose, you got it!  That’s exactly what I wanted to know!
      March 5, 2022 6:44 PM MST

Topic is Biden's approval/disapproval  numbers on AM.    (Not extrapolating it out countrywide)
      March 5, 2022 4:24 PM MST

How many active members do we have?  I have 11 respondents so far, including myself.  I think Nanoose might be right about it being a very large sample of the regular people on AM. This post was edited by Livvie at March 6, 2022 11:49 AM MST
      March 5, 2022 6:49 PM MST

By my current count approx 30 members are active. (Have posted more than once in the last 2 weeks)  So 11 members is over 1/3 of our currently active members. 
      March 5, 2022 7:49 PM MST

• What's the blue symbol? I haven't seen it on other questions. I can't click on it.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 6, 2022 3:33 PM MST
      March 6, 2022 3:00 PM MST

It is stickied.   I must have hit it and not realized it. This post was edited by my2cents at March 6, 2022 6:42 PM MST
      March 6, 2022 5:55 PM MST

Oh!  I know what that is now!  That’s the secret dossier on me!
      March 6, 2022 6:42 PM MST

One of several dossiers, I venture to say, one of several. (Cough, cough.)
    ~

March 6, 2022 7:58 PM MST

Stu, you’ve rained on my parade!  I had my heart set on this being included in the Real Clear Politics average!  Okay, no I didn’t.  I really don’t care.  I admit it.

Also, you forgot to include our friend from the UK, K James in your apology.   I just like to include everybody, which is why I made choices for our foreign friends.

Anyway, I broke down the results in my running totals so you can already see the total results, results from US people only and results from non-US people only.
      March 5, 2022 6:41 PM MST

H
    I prefer to vote for the person and their policies rather than their political party.
      March 5, 2022 10:21 AM MST

Current Results:

Approve: 9.09%
    Disapprove: 50%

US Total:
    Disapprove: 71.43%

US liberals and/or Democrats:
    Disapprove: 50%

US conservatives and/or Republicans:
    Disapprove: 100%

US Independents:
    Disapprove: 66.67%