Discussion » Questions » Politics » Who do you think had the nicest Easter message Biden or Trump?

Who do you think had the nicest Easter message Biden or Trump?

I think it was Biden that had the better Easter message.

Biden's message: “As we reflect today on Christ’s Resurrection, we are reminded that with faith, hope, and love — even death can be defeated. From our family to yours, we wish you hope, health, joy, and the peace of God, which passes all understanding. Happy Easter and may God bless and keep you.”

Trumps message: “Happy Easter to failed gubernatorial candidate and racist Attorney General Letitia James. May she remain healthy despite the fact that she will continue to drive business out of New York while at the same time keeping crime, death, and destruction in New York!”

Cheers!

Posted - April 17, 2022

Responses

That was not Trump's Resurrection Day message to the country.  That was just to the corrupt AG James. 

This was Trump's message to the country today:
      April 17, 2022 6:47 PM MDT

Well that message seems pretty generic and self centered. Biden's message was definitely better then that. Cheers!  
      April 18, 2022 8:20 AM MDT

Generic maybe....self centered??? Wishing the the World peace and prosperity "to all" and to "the world"....

Biden has handlers to write his tweets for him. 
      April 18, 2022 7:23 PM MDT

I was thinking self centered because the part about him was much bigger than the Easter message. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 18, 2022 7:31 PM MDT
      April 18, 2022 7:30 PM MDT

It is letter head.  All of his statements are released on it.
      April 18, 2022 7:45 PM MDT

That big fat orange douchebag is constantly proving his stupidity. 
      April 18, 2022 5:00 AM MDT

Well to quote a very wise man (Randy Bachman) - you ain't seen nothing yet. Trump will likely say something really really stupid about the war in the Ukraine. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 18, 2022 12:31 PM MDT
      April 18, 2022 8:45 AM MDT

Yeah I'm waiting for the nincompoops other shoe to drop.... And it will.
      April 18, 2022 9:58 AM MDT

I bet it will be something really really  stupid like space aliens helped Biden steal the election and his Space Force has the proof. Cheers!
      April 18, 2022 10:33 AM MDT

LOL!!! That's too funny. :):)
      April 18, 2022 1:31 PM MDT

BTO -- yessssssssssssssssssssss   :)
      April 18, 2022 9:59 AM MDT

I saw BTO shortly after Randy Bachman and his brother left the Guess Who. It was a concert that I will never forget.

Fun Fact: Randy Bachman was know as the mother hen to the Guess Who. He made sure that they didn't party too hardy on the night before big concerts. And he also made sure that they didn't bring any drugs when they were crossing a border. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 18, 2022 10:54 AM MDT
      April 18, 2022 10:23 AM MDT

So interesting to me!! Never knew they were in The Who.

Spent years being a fan of everything I'd heard from BTO. Such musicianship!! (Not that I was probably tuning into that when I first heard so much of their music; was probably just liking the sound. I still do but their musicianship is so solid to me.)

Then, I heard "Looking Out for Number 1" -- and almost literally fell to the floor immediately in awe.  The smooth cool GROOVE here amazes me!
    I love everything about the song. One of my favorite groups.

(I think I may have posted all of this before on the site, ha.)

"Looking Out for Number 1"   Bachman Turner Overdrive

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 18, 2022 10:54 AM MDT
      April 18, 2022 10:54 AM MDT

Fun Fact: Randy Bachman was know as the Tina Turner of Canadian Rock and roll. Because he liked to do the begging of a song nice and easy but he always finished it nice and ruff.  Randy Bachman lives on a Island across from me. I would love to go to one of his parties because there would probably be a lot of Canadian rock legends there like Burton Cummings and Nash the Slash. Cheers!
      April 18, 2022 11:16 AM MDT

Thought I would add that there is a photo of Burton Cummings (from the Guess Who) hanging on my family photos wall. When our sons were growing up they didn't have Grandparents or uncles and aunts because my family turned their backs on them because I married a red headed Norwegian gal instead of a Ukrainian gal. So I created them some by cutting out photos of rock stars from their record jackets and then pasting them on records. One of the photos was Burton Cummings skipping through a rose garden with a gal that had a paper bag over her head. Under the photo I wrote - Grandma and Grandpa's first date. I called the family wall photos 331/3 realities. Cheers! 
      April 19, 2022 9:55 AM MDT

Well, if he did, Biden would never hear it....he is asleep at the wheel.  The whole world is paying for the "Democrats choice." 
      April 18, 2022 1:45 PM MDT

Did they even have Easter messages? I didn't notice. And what a surprise that you thought Biden's was better. The day you think Trump does anything better, or even quit paying him such breathless attention, will be the day we see pigs flying overhead. 
      April 18, 2022 5:16 AM MDT

I didn’t know they had Easter messages either.  I must not have been paying attention.  Wake me up when they say something important.

This post was edited by Livvie at April 18, 2022 9:59 AM MDT
      April 18, 2022 7:15 AM MDT

"Wake me up before you go go."
    ;)
      April 18, 2022 10:00 AM MDT