Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If Donald Trump is a perfect man why does he look like this?

If Donald Trump is a perfect man why does he look like this?

Yesterday on Truth Social there was a lot of posts about how Trump was doing God's work. And of coarse Trump was agreeing with them. In one response Trump said - I am doing Gods work and I am a perfect man. After seeing this photo of him I beg to differ. Cheers!

Posted - October 19, 2022

Responses

Sometimes I think Trump is just trying to see how far he can push things before his supporters push back. He pretty much treats his base like simpletons who will believe anything and they usually do. He demeans politicians who want his endorsement and they keep coming back for more. He stands behind candidates who are a complete embarrassment and whose only qualifications are that they will vote how they are told if elected to Congress. 
      October 19, 2022 9:45 AM MDT

Jane, You are correct about seeing how much "supporters" can tolerate. My favorite Dr. Phil episodes are the ones about catfishing, people sending a lot of money to people that they have never met in person, only on-line. Dr. Phil explained that he had discussed with one of these "catfishers" how they get away with poor spelling and grammar and obviously fabricated "official documents". The person told Dr. Phil that the more easily that their target will  overlook such imperfections, the more likely they will be to fall for their deceptions and send the money.
      October 19, 2022 9:59 AM MDT

I liken Trump to L. Ron Hubbard and Joseph Smith, who amassed huge followings by touting beliefs that I consider sheer fantasy. I personally know smart, successful,  good people who are devoted followers of those 'religions '.  There must be a need to be a part of something that is stronger than logic and reason.
      October 19, 2022 10:16 AM MDT

I beg to differ. I really don't think Trump says what he says just to see how far he can push his supporters before they push back. I think he says the things he says to survive by being surrounded by an angry mob. Its like when you want to raise an attack dog you give them a bit of red meat every day. I totally agree about him putting people in power just to protect his butt and help him get away with stuff. Trump resonantly said that he would like to give  Marjorie Taylor Greene a job in his new administration if he wins in 2024. He also said he would like to put Greene into a role at the Department of Justice. Cheers!
      October 19, 2022 10:51 AM MDT

I haven't heard anyone call him perfect.
      October 19, 2022 9:50 AM MDT

He looks like the perfect fat ugly douchebag in that picture, You can make women scream and children cry just by showing them that picture . 
      October 19, 2022 1:45 PM MDT

Could be worse it could of been a 3D photo. Cheers!
      October 19, 2022 2:26 PM MDT

3D!!! Holy crap I'd poke my eyeballs out with an ice pick before I'd look at that.  :(
      October 19, 2022 3:34 PM MDT

Well, I guess we now have the answer to the age-old question:  Boxers or briefs?
      October 19, 2022 2:04 PM MDT

Those are tennis shorts.
      October 19, 2022 2:19 PM MDT

They are see-through tennis shorts. 
      October 19, 2022 5:31 PM MDT

Meh. I don't believe how much attention people give him.
      October 19, 2022 6:49 PM MDT

You seemed confused about the boxer/briefs comment which is why I  attempted to explain  that his briefs are visible through his tennis shorts.

The reason people talk about him so much is that he is arguably the most influential person in American politics today. Many of us care about the future of the US.
      October 20, 2022 7:37 AM MDT

Of course we do. But perhaps you don't see the direct correlation between the attention and his influence. Less attention, less influence, which is waning since he lost the election.
      October 20, 2022 9:42 AM MDT

Perhaps you don't see that the people who are enabling him are not ignoring him. In my opinion, we need to continue to raise awareness of the dangers he poses, by any means possible. 
      October 20, 2022 9:49 AM MDT

Believe me me, AM isn’t moving any needles.
      October 20, 2022 11:12 AM MDT

You can see his briefs through the tennis shorts.
      October 20, 2022 8:03 PM MDT

Could be worse he could of went commando. Cheers!
      October 19, 2022 2:25 PM MDT

JFC!! He's wearing tighty-whities!
      October 19, 2022 7:45 PM MDT

He is not a perfect man....no man or woman is perfect. 

He has great policies. 

His supporters are not a cult as some many want to say/imply....and we do push back. 

If we were this cult that followed every word he says we would all be jabbed and double/triple boosted.  As Trump recommended we all do. (He was booed for this statement more than once at rallies) 

We support Trump because he supports our policies...not the other way around. This post was edited by my2cents at October 20, 2022 6:05 AM MDT
      October 20, 2022 5:54 AM MDT

I guess doing God's work would not preclude playing tennis.  Nor would being perfect.  At least I would hope not.  I would not use such terms but merely mention that many of us found a champion in Pres. Trump for his willingness to support those of us who still believe in freedom, working for our living, Christianity, personal responsibility, and self-determination.  Because those are the things many of us grew up believing in. 
      October 31, 2022 9:14 PM MDT