Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Why aren't you married, why are you waiting for?

Why aren't you married, why are you waiting for?

Posted - December 30, 2022

• 9408
    Similar to Zack, except in my case, it was the marriage rather than the divorce that screwed me up mentally. 

I am no longer completely opposed to the idea of remarrying, but it's not currently something I'm looking to do. 
      December 30, 2022 7:07 PM MST
    8

• 51495

I have a physical sensual therapy program that helps alleviate those types of issues . . .

(Wink, nudge.)
    ~

December 31, 2022 8:18 AM MST
    3

• 51495
    (Why What are you waiting for?)
    Or
    (Why are you waiting?)

December 31, 2022 8:15 AM MST
    1

• 16863
    *What*
      December 31, 2022 11:09 AM MST
    2

• 12054
    Moi?

December 31, 2022 11:37 AM MST
    3

• 8611
    So many men, so little time.
    6

• 730
    I was engaged to Boyfriend Number One but he cancelled the wedding. He left me for someone else.  

Number Two was a lazy jerk who quit every job that he had. He has obsessive-compulsive personality disorder which means he was a control freak.

I'll only discuss Number Three in Adult Mug.

The Americans say you must be happy being single before you can be happy in a relationship. Number Four was very happy to be single. That's why we're no longer in a relationship.

Number Five dumped me because he hated guns and one of my hobbies is target shooting.

I met Number Six three weeks ago. He's good looking, he's nice, he's funny and he's charming. I hope Number Six is The One.

This post was edited by sirena Martina at January 3, 2023 9:01 AM MST
    5

• 51495

Well wishes with great esperanzas for the both of you that things go well mutually for you and Number Six!

(((By the way, based on the premise of your post, I wonder what would happen if I tried to list all of my previous girlfriends from the first one up until when I met and married my wife . . . ))))

~

0

• 518

I’ve only been with my current girlfriend for a few weeks, as yet. We are both in our 40s and one of us has been married before. Both of us are happy with our respective living arrangements and it’s probably not a good time to be buying or selling property. And, lastly, there is just an outside chance that she will move to Spain before the end of this year. 

Reasons enough?

This post was edited by Reverend Muhammadovsky at January 3, 2023 11:25 AM MST
    1