Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Did you make any kids happy latley?

Did you make any kids happy latley?

Today my 2 neighbour kids knocked on my door to ask me if they could have the giant icicle that was hanging on the side of my house. I told them sure but they better let me get it down for them so they don't break it or get hurt.  It was over 7 feet long and it took both of them to carry it home. They were pretty happy to have the biggest icicle in the hood. I really like those 2 kids because they are always having fun playing outside instead of in the house watching TV or playing video games. Cheers and happy weekend! 

Posted - February 25, 2023

Responses

Yes, I sent Valentine cards and lollipops to all my great-nieces and great-nephews who sent videos thanking me for them.
      February 25, 2023 1:50 PM MST

My grand kids were all happy about the gifts they received from us.
      February 26, 2023 9:49 AM MST

I tried to make my kids happy every time I see them. :)
      February 28, 2023 3:52 AM MST

Kids are so easy to please, aren't they? I don't understand why so many adults find them to be annoying. In my opinion, most children are less annoying than most adults. 

Today I made two children happy by listening to and speaking to them in a kind and respectful manner.  

March 7, 2023 9:08 PM MST

Even some of the older kids are easy to please. Yesterday I bought our son a big hunk of hash for his 37th birthday on Thursday and I think he is going to be pleased. Cheers!
      March 8, 2023 9:14 AM MST

Happy birthday to him! Cheers!
      March 8, 2023 5:32 PM MST

My 4yo granddaughter gets "Grumpy hugs" every chance she gets. That makes her happy, she grins so widely that I'm surprised it fits on her cute little face (even though she has an unfortunate resemblance to her mother, who neglected her and her siblings - which is why my son has full custody).
      March 8, 2023 5:43 PM MST

I probably will make a kid real happy tomorrow. One of the kids around here told me he wants to make a robot statue. So I am going to give him my old iMac.  I think it will be a cool start for him. Cheers and happy weekend!

This post was edited by Nanoose at March 10, 2023 5:17 PM MST
      March 10, 2023 5:13 PM MST