Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Can you imagine what will happen if Trump is arrested on Tuesday?

Can you imagine what will happen if Trump is arrested on Tuesday?

I have been thinking about what will happen if they try to arrest Trump on Tuesday. Right now I figure law enforcement will show up at Mar-a-Loga  with a legal arrest warrant for Donald J. Trump. And everybody at Mar-a-Loga will pretend that they don't know were he is. So law enforcement will do a premises search for him. And they will find him in his office holding a pair of scissors and a classified document. And in a El Capone type of voice he will be shouting - stand back or the document gets it. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - March 18, 2023

Responses

This is assuming the DA follows normal procedures....Trump's lawyer is say Trump is willing to follow the normal procedures.  
      March 19, 2023 10:12 AM MDT

Der Fürer is already calling out his white supremist airheaded sheep to "take America back".
      March 19, 2023 9:14 AM MDT

G'morning, Sailor:

How ya doin?

Some of Trump’s radical supporters plan for surrounding Mar-a-Lago and protecting Trump with firearms.  Ali Alexander, the father of "Stop the Steal", wrote, if Trump was arrested 100,000 patriots should shut down all routes to Mar-a-Lago…. 

Is the coup still on the table?  Will it BE a coup if the feds are PREVENTED from serving a warrant on Trump?

excon This post was edited by excon at March 20, 2023 8:39 AM MDT
      March 19, 2023 9:41 AM MDT

I am well...how about you?
      March 19, 2023 10:12 AM MDT

Well I think there will be a few huge differences between the Jan.6th coup attempt and a  possible Tue./2023 coup attempt. The biggest difference is Trump is not president anymore. But if he still was he would see no problem with 100.000  armed "patriots" surrounding Mar-a-Lago and protecting him - and shutting down all routes to Mar-a-Lago. Biden is now president and he is not going to allow Trump "patriots" to obstruct justice - tie up public roads and openly carry fire arms in a State with a no open carry law. I also think Ali Alexander estimate of  100,000 armed patriots showing up is wishful thinking because a lot of them saw what happens to rioters that tried to obstruct justice on Jan.6th. The only thing the 100.000  armed "patriots" would be protecting Trump from would be him facing justice so it would be a coup attempt. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 19, 2023 6:59 PM MDT
      March 19, 2023 12:01 PM MDT

Hello N:

I hope you're right.

excon
      March 19, 2023 1:37 PM MDT

Helicopter?

I don't normally get involved in these subjects because they're all speculation. But I just had a weak moment.
      March 19, 2023 6:21 PM MDT

And from what I read, it was all in capital letters. This was no quiet suggestion for people to please share their disagreement  - - he's demanding and screaming and and he knows it.
    Very presidential behavior.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at March 20, 2023 8:49 AM MDT
      March 19, 2023 4:29 PM MDT

Hello again,

All I got to say is, if you come at the king, you'd best not miss.

This could be our Waterloo.

excon
      March 19, 2023 10:24 AM MDT

I'm not impressed until he's doing hard time.
      March 19, 2023 2:18 PM MDT

"Hard time" for him is no Big Macs every day.
      March 19, 2023 2:42 PM MDT

No point in indulging in fantasy or imagination, which you can’t seem to resist. I’ll just wait and see without expectations. I really don’t care what happens as long as he isn’t re-elected.
      March 19, 2023 9:59 PM MDT

No point in indulging in fantasy or imagination, which you can’t seem to resist.

Says you.
      March 20, 2023 7:17 AM MDT

Obviously.

The way this works is that people give their opinions and others respond and discuss them.

Each of us is entitled to ours, and that is mine.

Capiche?

March 20, 2023 8:44 AM MDT

Trump is hoping that they do. The Stormy Daniels case is chicken feed.
    The one that would see him imprisoned AT LEAST is January 6, and the attempt to strong-arm Georgia's Secretary of State four days earlier. Treason is a CAPITAL crime in some States.
      March 20, 2023 7:58 AM MDT

Keep wishing....Trump is not going to jail/prison/execution....just going back to the White House on Jan 20, 2025. 
    This post was edited by my2cents at March 20, 2023 8:43 AM MDT
      March 20, 2023 8:37 AM MDT

I have been thinking that if Trump turns himself in tomorrow and they charge him they will have to do things by the book.  He will be read his Miranda rights, fingerprinted, and pose for a mug shot. But I bet Trump will refuse to be  fingerprinted and pose for a mug shot. He might even try to get physical with law enforcement if they try to make him do it. So he might turn a misdemeanor into something much bigger. I was also thinking that if he does pose for a mug shot and they tell him to turn to his right - he will turn to his left and they will have to say - your other right. Cheers!
      March 20, 2023 10:29 AM MDT

Hello again, N:

Wouldn't it be cool if they threw him to the ground and keeled on his neck?

excon
      March 20, 2023 11:14 AM MDT

Well if they have to do something like that they have to do it. But it would put the secret service in a real hairy situation and Trump would get his followers so riled up there  would be riots. I also wouldn't put it past Trump to release the names of the officers that keeled on his neck. Cheers!
      March 20, 2023 11:40 AM MDT

Multiple sources close to the former president have said that Trump has told advisers that he wants to be handcuffed when he makes an appearance in court, if he is indicted. The former president has reasoned that since he would need to go to the courthouse and surrender himself to authorities for fingerprinting and a mug shot anyway he might as well turn everything into a “spectacle”. Trump’s increasing insistence that he wants to be handcuffed behind his back for a perp walk appears to come from various motivations, including that he wants to project defiance in the face of what he sees as an unfair prosecution and that it would galvanize his base for his 2024 presidential campaign.

I bet that 2 seconds after he is cuffed he would be whining that the cuffs were too tight even if they weren't so he can get on Truth Social and claim how poorly he was treated. Cheers!
      March 22, 2023 8:26 AM MDT

After Trump threatened death and destruction if he’s criminally charged in New York he posted the following photo (it is the DA in the photo). I think it shows Trump wants things to be violent just like he did for January 6th. Cheers!

March 26, 2023 9:17 AM MDT

Going on a week and still waiting with baited breath, eh? So much for the power of wishful thinking.
      March 26, 2023 10:02 AM MDT