Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Did Donald J Trump get stuck between a rock and a hard place today?

Did Donald J Trump get stuck between a rock and a hard place today?

Today a federal judge granted former U.S. President Donald Trump leeway to publicly share some non-sensitive evidence. But she warned him to tread carefully before making inflammatory public statements about the case. And she let him know that if he did it - it  would likely force her to speed up the trial date.

I bet Trump really wants  to share sensitive material  but he really doesn't want the trial to start any sooner. I think eventually his big mouth will get the best of him and he will share sensitive material and Judge will set the trial date a lot sooner. Cheers!

Posted - August 11, 2023

Responses

I sure hope you're right.  I hope the trial starts tomorrow because the sooner the possibility of his beibg incarcerated, the better.
      August 12, 2023 8:54 AM MDT

Yeah I think things are moving along a lot quicker then Trump had planed. Not too long ago people were saying that a former president could never be charged and a former president would never serve time. Now we are half way there so 3 cheers for justice. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      August 12, 2023 9:38 AM MDT

People hated Hilary so much that they elected this charlatan.  I don't think there's anything he wouldn't do or say for money.  We New Yorkers knew him for what he is and not any would vote for him.
      August 12, 2023 12:17 PM MDT

We Canadians knew him for what he is way back  when he had that Apprentice show. To win at that show the people had to - lie, cheat. back stab and suck up to Trump and his 2 kids. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 12, 2023 12:35 PM MDT
      August 12, 2023 12:30 PM MDT

In other words, all the things he does and has done in is life.  Got it.
      August 12, 2023 12:43 PM MDT

That big fat orange blabbermouth won't be able to help himself.... That man is nothing but a scumbag. 
      August 12, 2023 2:15 PM MDT

I wonder if Trump paid attention to the news that Sam Backman-Fried had his bail revoked and is back in jail pending trial. He leaked information about a witness to the media. So, sometimes, rich white guys can be held accountable. 
      August 12, 2023 5:48 PM MDT