Discussion » Questions » Legal » If we accept that Mayor Adams of NYC saying that the migrant crisis will destroy it, shall we make friends with "It's all over" yet?

If we accept that Mayor Adams of NYC saying that the migrant crisis will destroy it, shall we make friends with "It's all over" yet?

Posted - September 8, 2023

Responses

No the border patrol was busy patrolling the border long before the wall was build and you did have the problem under Trump. Sad Truth is Trump  promised a big beautiful wall that was un penetrable but he delivered a fence that could be breached with a $10 hack saw or a short piece of pipe. And he probably made a  lot of money from kickbacks from the contractors he awarded  the job to. He did the same thing in Porta Ricco. After the hurricane he gave a contract  to restore their power grid  to a company that only had 4 employees and at the time it was said he had financial ties to that company so he probably got kickbacks from them too. Cheers!
      September 10, 2023 8:11 AM MDT

September 11, 2023 8:41 PM MDT

A wall or fence is never fool proof, but it slows progress and the point is to give CBP time to intercept and stop them.  But they cannot do that if they are too busy literally babysitting illegals.  Trump had the most secure border in my lifetime.  Biden blow that all to heck. 
      September 12, 2023 6:32 AM MDT

I wonder how much extra  it cost for 450 miles of 5 foot wide ineffective  anti climb metal sheets cost the American tax payers. I just watched another vid of a different section of the fence were people in droves were climbing over it with ease . The border fence is ineffective but it cost a fortune to build and it will cost many more fortunes to keep it repaired so it won't topple over. Cheers!
      September 12, 2023 7:54 AM MDT

Money that should go to more border agents and humanitarian aid to the countries that migrants are fleeing from.
      September 12, 2023 10:33 AM MDT

The truth is that we send plenty of money to the countries from which these migrants are seeking asylum.  The problem is that the money is taken by the crooked people who run the country and it never gets to the ones who need it most.  
      September 12, 2023 10:50 AM MDT

I always thought that the money they spent on building the wall and the money they spend maintain the wall could pay the full time salary of 1000 new border patrol agents. Plus have a little left for humanitarian aid and to repair/replace the X-ray machines at the land crossings. A lot of migrants crossed/cross the border in the back of semi trucks and because of the broken X-ray machines a lot of trucks are waved through because the Border patrol  doesn't  have the time to search them manually. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 12, 2023 2:02 PM MDT
      September 12, 2023 11:00 AM MDT

If it is not effective why do the Dems hate it wo much?  It will not let their illegal votes in....
      September 10, 2023 6:05 AM MDT

We'll see what happens next. The proof is in the pudding.
      September 10, 2023 7:42 AM MDT

True....Adams is whining that we know. This post was edited by my2cents at September 10, 2023 5:55 PM MDT
      September 10, 2023 12:09 PM MDT