Active Now

Element 99
Chief Ten Beers
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » History » Who invented glitter and are they burning in Hell right now?

Who invented glitter and are they burning in Hell right now?

The stuff is like herpes. Once it gets on something, you can NOT get rid of it.

Posted - November 3, 2023

Responses

I certainly hope they are.  This happens come this time of year when everything is covered in glitter whether you want it to be or not.  I can't tell you how many times I've had to put wrapping paper at the bottom of a store cart to keep the glitter from getting all over my purchases.  When I get a Christmas card in an envelope that crunches, I don't even open it.  It goes right in the trash.
      November 3, 2023 8:34 PM MDT

:)

I found some glitter on my jeans yesterday. I'm unsure how it got there. :)
      November 4, 2023 5:56 AM MDT

Really??????
      November 4, 2023 6:37 AM MDT

Yup.
    I could've added that it was literally just one little speck of it, not a handful or anything, ha.
    :)
      November 4, 2023 7:13 AM MDT

Yes, you could have. :)
      November 6, 2023 11:01 AM MST

Ha!  :)
      November 6, 2023 3:46 PM MST

Glitter is a byproduct of unicorn farts. 
      November 4, 2023 5:32 AM MDT

Glitter does stay.

I've never been particularly drawn to its appeal but it seems to like me.
      November 4, 2023 5:57 AM MDT

• Look I didn't mean this twist cuz I know its the specify stuff on Christmas trees but look at the attitude from some cretin. HUH!!
    1. DEROGATORY
      cre·tin
      [ˈkrētn]

NOUN
      1. DEROGATORY
        a stupid person actually believes that feathered festooned fairy pianist, contracted the AIDS from his unfettered sodomy with hairy, leather-clad men and smooth-cheeked young boys and is now burning in the flames of Hell!
        The sad thing is, he's not the only one. Following is only a small portion of famous sodomites who angered God enough with their flagrant violation of His natural laws that He struck them down with AIDS!

Famous dead sodomites
    Yes! Look at Liberace! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 26, 2023 2:54 PM MST
      November 26, 2023 2:28 PM MST