Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear that Biden was planning on assassinating Trump?

Did you hear that Biden was planning on assassinating Trump?

On Truth Social Trump claimed that Biden and the DOJ were planning to assassinate him during the Mar-a-Lago raid. Then he added that Biden and the lunatic left would do anything to stop him from winning the election and he pleaded for donations to save America. I think it is BS. If the FBI was planning on assassinating him at Mar-a-Logo then why did they plan the raid for when Trump wasn't there. Also the MAGA’s are saying that when the FBI showed up for the raid they were planing on a gun fight to take out Trump and his supporters. If so then why did the FBI show up wearing Polo shirts instead of bullet proof vests? I think this whole thing is just another money grab and another way to spread hate. Cheers!

Posted - May 23

Responses

Trump was assassinated at the end of the Civil War movie I saw twice. From a human perspective, the movie had class and disastrous special effects to marvel over. I don't think people liked it because it was a little inconsistent with which side was which or it seemed cheesy and very unreal to previous experience and it was too short? Civil War was too short. A family made drama. I didn't even read..I'm getting better. The over smoking guy though..
    The 2023 A24 movie Civil War is 109 minutes long, or just under two hours. The movie is set in the near future and stars Kirsten Dunst, Wagner Moura, and Cailee Spaeny. Although IMDb lists the movie's runtime as 3 hours and 15 minutes, A24 has confirmed that it is shorter than two hours. Some say that 109 minutes is an average runtime for a full-length film.  This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 23, 2024 7:48 AM MDT
      May 23, 2024 7:39 AM MDT

Too bad it isn't true.
      May 23, 2024 8:21 AM MDT

I don’t think Biden is the kind of guy that would have someone assassinated for personal reasons – Corn Pop taught him better than that. Cheers!

May 23, 2024 8:36 AM MDT

Especially since a president has total immunity according to Trump.
      May 23, 2024 11:34 AM MDT

Trump told his supporters he 'nearly escaped death '. Does that mean he failed to escape? Is he dead? Then why does he need campaign donations?

If Biden planned to assassinate Trump and planned to do it while Trump wasn't there, maybe he is senile.

And if, according to Trump, the president has complete immunity, should Biden try again?

Finally, why aren't his supporters insulted by the fact that Trump thinks they are stupid enough to believe this? This post was edited by Jane S at May 24, 2024 8:25 AM MDT
      May 23, 2024 9:06 AM MDT

Maybe there is a morsel of truth to him nearly escaping death - he nearly escaped death while choking on a KFC drumstick bone. Cheers!

May 23, 2024 10:51 AM MDT

Nearly escaping means almost escaping. If you almost do something, you don't actually do it. He may have meant he barely escaped, but the whole thing is such a joke that even Trump doesn't really believe it.
      May 23, 2024 11:19 AM MDT

May 23, 2024 1:45 PM MDT

Good example of how AI isn't ready to replace humans.
      May 23, 2024 2:38 PM MDT

Yet everyone here knew exactly what it meant....argue with the computer if you must. 
      May 23, 2024 3:27 PM MDT

I'm not arguing with anyone, let alone a computer. Just pointing out that AI isn't the best resource at this time. It doesn't even agree with itself. Why do you need to make such a big deal out of defending Trump every time he makes a gaffe? Doesn't it wear you out? BTW, I bet I know what you're going to say!
      May 23, 2024 5:03 PM MDT

If the attacks did not come, I would not have anything to defend.  And yes, it does get tiring. But somebody has got to do it. Or all our conservative members could be run off.   (We have more than most here think)
      May 23, 2024 6:07 PM MDT

You surprised me in a way. That is a very sensible answer, if I were talking about attacks on character, policies or his plans for how to govern. I actually only meant defending him when someone is poking fun at his gaffes  - everyone makes them, especially Biden, who has done it his whole career.  If you make a joke about a Democrat who used a wrong word, I most likely chuckle and move on. The same comedians who roast Trump also make plenty of jokes about Biden. Right or wrong, politicians have always been a topic for jokes and almost all of them take it gracefully.
      May 24, 2024 6:08 AM MDT

With you all the way -- I read "nearly escaping death" and thought he's dead.
      May 23, 2024 4:01 PM MDT

Thank you. 
      May 23, 2024 5:04 PM MDT

You're welcome. :)
      May 24, 2024 4:14 PM MDT

First I've heard of it. 
      May 23, 2024 10:19 AM MDT

You finally just got wind of it? Are you living under a rock? Trying to be funny again
      May 23, 2024 12:07 PM MDT

It's a big rock sometimes. I make it a point not to read Trump or Biden anything, how would I know what is true or not?

I try to be funny when under great stress, such as having surgery. If I can give others a chuckle it makes me feel better. 

This post was edited by . at May 23, 2024 6:07 PM MDT
      May 23, 2024 4:59 PM MDT

Don't feel bad..I am sick to death of Trumps face. I know nothing about this crazy asasination thing when I'm trying to figure out other selective intelligent stuff like the Karen Read case. That's a full time side occupation to conclude right there. I'm stuff with stuff out the ears anyways. My boss lob off a comment on me he said I have been through a lot of people. He should know. My childhood friends are emotionally based retards. At least two. Control freak megalomaniacs from the 70s! I got shocked when my two cents and Nanoose spouted nonsense about asasination attempts on Trump by Biden. Count me out! I don't care! Paranoid and conspiracies the two. All eyes on you! Wackeee! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 23, 2024 6:16 PM MDT
      May 23, 2024 6:09 PM MDT

The Karen read case, now there's a stickie wicket for sure.  I hope there's an "independent investigation," going on. 
      May 23, 2024 6:17 PM MDT

I have seen the unredacted doctuments that show the FBI anticipated a possible run in with the Secret Service at Maralago during the raid.  They had a authorization to use deadly force in place, medics and a trauma center to ready to handle any injuries.   

Thankfully Trump was not there at the time so there was no deadly use of force.  What would have happened if he was home at the time?  Perhaps that deadly shoot out some were predicting. 

All this so they could stage a photo of "classified docts" they threw all over the floor. This post was edited by my2cents at May 24, 2024 4:45 AM MDT
      May 23, 2024 11:04 AM MDT

Trump is always in the public eye so the FBI would know when he is or isn’t home. So it wasn’t a matter of luck or thankfulness that he wasn’t there at the time of the raid - it was a matter of planing. A couple of days ago Trump posted that he nearly escaped death the day of the raid. If that is so why would he wait for over a year to mention it? Back then he was playing the victim by saying things like the FBI was doing illegal things like looking through his wife's underwear drawer. And he is playing the victim again by saying they were really there to assassinate him. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at May 24, 2024 8:29 AM MDT
      May 23, 2024 2:51 PM MDT

It just came out that the FBI had authorized to use deadly force even against the Secret Service, members of Maralago, Trump lawyers, and even Trump himself (there were no exclusions listed)   So yes, he just recently mentioned it. 
    Perhaps the FBI knew President Trump was not at home at the time.  But people's plans change all the time.  And the FBIs plan for that was have a medic on scene and a trauma center ready for patients.     Again, all that for a staged photo of "classified docts" the FBI threw on the floor. If he would have came home shortly before or during...who knows what may have happened.  

They did go through Melania's underwear drawers.  And everything else.  They took things that personal items. 
      May 23, 2024 3:43 PM MDT