Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are you STILL planning to vote for Herr Citrusgruber?

Are you STILL planning to vote for Herr Citrusgruber?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/21/politics/trump-unified-reich-video/index.html

You can't make this stuff up. The last politician who called for "Eins Volk, Eins Reich, Eins Führer" was Adolf. Trump is now an existential threat to democracy - he's not kidding any more.

Posted - May 23

Responses

Nein. Er ist eine Idiot.
      May 24, 2024 1:33 AM MDT

Trump has always been an existential threat to democracy.  The only difference is that now he's not trying to hide it.
      May 24, 2024 8:33 AM MDT

I am voting for President Trump and so is everyone I know.  
    And as you seen yesterday a lot of people in the Bronx NY are voting  for "Big Daddy Trump,"  lol.  
      May 24, 2024 3:22 PM MDT

So you and everyone you know is happy to vote for a Nazi. That's what it amounts to.
      May 24, 2024 11:08 PM MDT

Yawn....Trump is not a nazi. President Trump was the most supportive President of Israel since their independence.   His grandchildren are Jewish....

America sees what Trump did for America and what Biden is doing to America.....and we want Trump back.  

Biden can go back to Delaware and sniff the kids and shower with his daughter, and let the poor black kids play with his leg hair while the jump on his lap. 
      May 25, 2024 7:20 AM MDT

I guess you think a man who's admitted to being sexually attracted to his daughter is a much better person to sit in the Oval Office.
      May 25, 2024 2:01 PM MDT

Trump children have never claimed he did anything to them. 
    Biden cannot make that claim.   Ashley's diary documents Joe showering with her.  You can check Snopes on that if you like. 

And then we have the Cornpop speech:
    June 2017:
    Joe Biden describing (to kids) how children would rub his leg hair when he was a lifeguard at a Delaware pool...

"And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it’d get hot. I gotta lotta, I got hairy legs, that turn, that, that, that, that turn, uh, uh, um, blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair, mmm, come, come back up again,” Mr. Biden said.
    “So I learned about roaches and I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap ...”

And then all the kid sniffing... This post was edited by my2cents at May 25, 2024 7:40 PM MDT
      May 25, 2024 7:38 PM MDT

The evolution of American politics is admirable. From thinking slavery is no biggie to debating which president is more attracted to his children, there's been a massive leap in moral conscience. :)
      May 26, 2024 4:17 AM MDT

I do not defend Trump's morals. (I do defend the twists that the media and other say)  He was a sleezy rich playboy who has cheated on every wife he has had.  If I wait for a perfect candidate in politics, I will just have to stay home. 

I vote policy only.   And Trump's policies agree with mine. 
      May 26, 2024 5:28 AM MDT

What policies would that be?  

• The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.

• The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.

• The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.

• Trump failed to replace Obamacare
    • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.

• Illegal immigration increased.

• Handgun production rose 12.5% compared with 2016, setting a new record.

• The murder rate rose to the highest level since 1997.

• Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats.

• Trump shrunk the food safety net

• He rolled back rules on banks designed to prevent another financial crisis

• He rolled back rules on racially segregated housing
    • He tarnished America's global image

Did I miss anything?  I'm sure I did.

May 26, 2024 10:55 AM MDT

Pre covid every demographic had the lowest Unemployment recorded. 
    Gas was under $2.00, food was affordable,  border was under control, no new wars, no Urkaine war, people had money to spend.   

Biden has NOT returned the jobs....we lost 20M jobs to covid and only about 13M have returned.  

Deficit goes up regardless of who is in office....it is just a talking point for whatever side is not in control. 

Congress failed to repeal and replace Obama care,  McCain  specifically was the final deciding vote.  Cannot blame Trump for RINOs without a backbone. 
      May 26, 2024 11:15 AM MDT

He actually used the words "unified reich". He DID that. And nobody but RWNJs want him back.
      May 25, 2024 9:20 PM MDT

Trump campaign did not make the video. And Trump did not retruth it either. A staff member reposted it.  

So this is yet another yawn.  If Trump was a Nazi he would not be supportive of Israel,  would not have moved the American embassy to Jerusalem and would have disowned his daughter for converting to Judaism, marrying and having children with a Jewish man.  
      May 26, 2024 5:37 AM MDT

Same rhetoric, he's just shifted the scapegoat. To the OTHER Abrahamic religion.
      May 26, 2024 8:21 PM MDT

You gotta come up with a new line of attack this one is getting old. 
      May 26, 2024 8:33 PM MDT

As is your defense. Old AND feeble.
      May 26, 2024 8:35 PM MDT

You cannot call someone a Nazi who supports Israel and has Jewish children and grandchildren.   

Now what policies do you claim make him a Nazi.  It cannot simply be opposing Islamic terrorists...
      May 27, 2024 6:42 AM MDT

It's. The. Same. Rhetoric. And the same tactic, scapegoatism. Hitler blamed everything on the Jews, Trump has merely shifted the target a few miles - to the descendants of Abraham's OTHER son. Just as Semitic, FYI. And the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc are his Brownshirts, they're absolutely neo-Nazi and make no secret of it. The politics of hate, the group being scapegoated is immaterial.
      May 27, 2024 9:54 PM MDT

Trump got the Abraham Accords. 

Terrorists should not be allowed in the US.  If most are Muslims that is not Trump's fault.    There is a  reason even the other Muslim countries do not want to offers the Gaza people asylum....Why do you think that is? 

People cannot come to the unless we can vet them properly.  Whatever country they are from....the ones who where banned were the same ones Obama said we could not vet. 

Sure those are all Nazis but the Ukrainians who claim loudly and proudly that they are Nazis are not....
      May 29, 2024 7:13 PM MDT

Some otherwise intelligent, well-intentioned people have become so radicalized that they cannot see the truth in front of them. They only look for corroboration, not information and seem afraid to critically examine the propaganda they are being fed. It's really sad.
      May 25, 2024 9:58 AM MDT

Can you imagine how much worse it will be when AI is in full swing.  There will be no way to even research whether something is accurate or not.
      May 25, 2024 1:57 PM MDT

I never planned to vote for him in the first place.

People can have all sorts of reasons they defend their vote for him -- but his behavior at the debate with Hilary Clinton was enough for me, on the spot, to say, "Nope. This guy is incredibly, incredibly outright and publicly rude."
    And his behavior ever since hasn't changed in my eyes. For me, that kind of behaviour, including name-calling that he and many of his fans like to do, is NOT worthy to be awarded a presidential job.

(I'd be kicked off the debate team if I behaved like he did in that debate.)

90 minutes of fire: Trump, Clinton trade charges, insults | The Seattle  Times

The scorched-earth presidential debate in 2 minutes

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 26, 2024 4:18 AM MDT
      May 25, 2024 10:37 AM MDT

I couldn't agree more.  I kept hoping she would turn around and hit him on the forehead with the mic.
      May 25, 2024 1:58 PM MDT

And I'm excited to vote for the team of my choice: 

President Atticus Finch

Vice President Edith Bunker
      May 25, 2024 10:46 AM MDT