Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear about Trump’s debate plan?

Did you hear about Trump’s debate plan?

Trump said he might lose the debate on purpose so the democrats keep Biden on the ticket. Win or lose the democrats will keep Biden on the ticket. So it sounds like a cowards excuse and to Trump I say – buck buck buck BUUUUk. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - June 15

Responses

He's pre-emptively making excuses for why he will lose the debate to Biden.
      June 15, 2024 11:38 AM MDT

Trump is probably the only GOP candidate that Biden can beat, frankly. The Republicans have shot themselves in the foot by nominating him - Biden has beaten him before. A lot depends on who actually shows up to vote - the only way His Royal Orangeness can get back in is apathy.
      June 15, 2024 7:36 PM MDT

The GOP knows what they are doing.The people who support Trump are either his gullible base who don't realize that Trump is using them and he could not care less about them; politicians who want to stay in power; and his mega donors who want to have a president who will do their bidding in exchange for campaign donations. 
      June 15, 2024 8:54 PM MDT

Policies.....he supports MY policies. 
      June 16, 2024 6:41 AM MDT

I doubt very much that Trump will actually debate. But, if he does, whatever the outcome, he would never admit to losing. I call BS on this one.
      June 15, 2024 8:44 PM MDT

Sarcasm....Trump uses it a lot.
      June 16, 2024 6:40 AM MDT