Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear about Trump’s Fight Club idea?

Did you hear about Trump’s Fight Club idea?

At a Christian conservatives convention in Washington Trump suggested setting up a new migrant fight league. And the champion of the migrants will then fight the UFC champion. He also added that the migrant champion would probably beat the UFC champion because migrants are real bad hombre’s. And then the Christians at the convention cheered and applauded Trump. Cheers!

Posted - June 23

Responses

Maybe he can get behind some of the sports the Romans used to do in the Coliseum.
      June 23, 2024 12:40 PM MDT

Yeah but were are they going to find a XXXXXL size Toga? Cheers!

June 23, 2024 2:55 PM MDT

The curtains from Gone With the Wind should work.
      June 23, 2024 5:55 PM MDT

That would work. And then when someone tells him the Capital Building is burning he could say – frankly my dear I don’t give a damn. Cheers!

June 23, 2024 8:16 PM MDT

Showing that many of these people are mean and violent, so much that they would have a chance at defeating a UFC champion. 

They need deported. Americans are being raped, assaulted and murdered by people who should not even be in the country.

Maybe we should send them all to Canada. 
    This post was edited by my2cents at June 24, 2024 6:47 AM MDT
      June 23, 2024 6:36 PM MDT

News flash!  If you aren't a Native American you're an IMMIGRANT.

You make it sound as though there was never any violent crime committed by people who aren't immigrants.   This post was edited by Spunky at June 24, 2024 9:36 AM MDT
      June 24, 2024 9:35 AM MDT

I was born in USA...I am a natural born citizen. Some of my ancestors were indeed immigrants...legal immigrants.

The point was about the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS  Biden has been allowing in the borders.  They are committing violent crimes such as rape, assault and murder.  

If a person is violent they belong in prison....legal citizen or illegal alien (prison and then straight to deport them)   and anyone who uses a firearm in a crime should get a sentence multiplier of at least 5 years no parole.  (Illegel alien or citizen) If we did that crime would actually go.down, instead.of going down because DAs like Bragg refuse to prosecute criminals even after they attack police. This post was edited by my2cents at June 25, 2024 1:39 AM MDT
      June 24, 2024 2:58 PM MDT

Canada is much more welcoming to immigrants than the US.  About a quarter of their population is not Canadian-born.They understand that immigration is necessary for economic growth. They actually plan for how to bring in enough immigrants without overwhelming housing and healthcare. They provide benefits for refugees. As for sending them to Canada, some states are transferring them to locations near the Canadian border where they are trying to cross the border illegally.  (A US - Canada agreements says immigrants must apply for asylum in the first country they enter.) Maybe the US could learn from Canada. 
      June 24, 2024 10:12 AM MDT

True....so most the asylum seekers do not qualify bases on that rule alone...US is not the first country they emtered. Perhaps Biden should not have gotten rid of the "Remain in Mexico" policy agreement we had with Mexico. 

So I can assume Canada will be happy to have the criminals as well. 
      June 25, 2024 1:35 AM MDT

An agreement between Canada and the US has nothing to do with any other countries migrants passed through. It mean if you entered the US before Canada, that's where you seek asylum and if you entered Canada before the US, that's where you seek asylum. 

As for the Remain in Mexico policy, tell it to the Supreme Court, who ruled it illegal.

We need funding to be able to screen migrants, hear their asylum cases, patrol the border, and use the technology we already have to keep drugs out of the country. This was a big part of the border bill that Trump quashed. Congress has the power of the purse, not the president. 
      June 25, 2024 5:50 AM MDT

We also had that same agreement with Mexico....but Biden blew that up.   Not the Supreme Court....the only ruled that Biden as President had the power to end the policy.

We need the wall.  We need Remain in Mexico.  We need to deport all those found within 100 miles of the border...as it was all done in the past.  

All of the things you listed where denied to Trump by Pelosi and Shummer.   So Dems don't want them if they they would have passed it and gotten DACA at the same time.  They want an open border as Joe has proven by destroying the most secure border in our history. 

Trump did not squash the bill....the people spoke and rejected Biden and the Dems do nothing bill. This post was edited by my2cents at June 25, 2024 5:02 PM MDT
      June 25, 2024 4:59 PM MDT

That's your version, pretty much all of which, I dispute. How's that wall working out for you?

June 25, 2024 5:43 PM MDT

Border Patrol is too busy baby sitting to patrol the wall....Biden could fix that...

Of course you disagree...I would expect nothing less.
      June 26, 2024 6:56 AM MDT

Thank you.
      June 26, 2024 9:08 AM MDT

i agree Jane S. Canada welcomes too much immigrants in some sense... under Justin Trudeau, it is his 'motto' to take too many immigrants..

In 2016, we were around 36 millions canadians. 

in 2020, we were around 40 millions canadians.... all that because of imigration. 
      June 25, 2024 6:27 PM MDT

Another example of dehumanizing immigrants, while pretending it's just a joke. It's just a campaign issue to him, he doesn't really care what happens.
      June 24, 2024 6:30 AM MDT

I disagree – Trump does care what happens. He cares that he will get 10% of ticket sales. UFC fights can be pretty brutal – there are few rules and it is usually done in a cage. So a migrant is likley going to get hurt bad. Might of not of been as bad if Trump had said illegal aliens. But he said migrants and most migrants are just looking for a better life and not a fight. Cheers!
      June 24, 2024 7:55 AM MDT

Again it was a joke.   To point out how many of them are violent people.

And it is Biden who demands "10% for the Big Guy" (himself) 
      June 24, 2024 8:13 AM MDT

I meant he doesn't care about the crisis at the border. Fear mongering is an effective campaign strategy.

June 24, 2024 8:48 AM MDT

Biden can fix it right now today he does not need Congress to do it.  All he has to do is reinstate all of the Trump policies he destroyed without the help of Congress.

But, yes, Johnson is a problem....he has no spine.  This post was edited by my2cents at June 24, 2024 6:30 PM MDT
      June 24, 2024 3:00 PM MDT

hahahaa 
      June 25, 2024 6:24 PM MDT

Good to see you, franc533!  :)
      June 25, 2024 6:34 PM MDT

good to see you welbyquentin too :-)
      June 25, 2024 6:39 PM MDT