Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Trump was right about Obama?

Do you think Trump was right about Obama?

Trump resonantly said - "I think Obama will be voting for me because he doesn't like the fact that Kamala is an extremely Low IQ Person!". I think that is crazy talk. Cheers!

Posted - 3 hours ago

Responses

I was going to say that it might be time for a cognitive test again, but after thinking about it I may know why he said it. There are many people who only get their news from social media and never fact check. Trump heard Obama ( at a rally for Harris)say that Black men were not getting behind Kamala Harris they way they should be. Trump may be thinking that he could pick up some votes from Black men by spreading misinformation that Obama supports him. 
      October 11, 2024 3:57 PM MDT

Probably but I bet Obama convinced more black men to get out and vote for Harris then Trump convinced black men to vote for him. As far as a cognitive tests goes Trump is showing more and more signs that he needs one. During a speech in Michigan Trump was bad mouthing Detroit and it seemed like he forgot what Detroit was and he was searching for the word “city” but he couldn’t find the word and after a pause he finally said “area”. Cheers!

October 11, 2024 4:30 PM MDT

October 11, 2024 5:43 PM MDT

We know His Royal Orangeness has a few screws loose and the pep pills he's popping are only accelerating his decline - but to claim that a keynote speaker at Harris's rallies is going to vote the other way verges on unhinged.
      October 11, 2024 4:55 PM MDT

That would put Obama in with a lot of other black men who say they are not voting for Kamala,.   As well as some black women. 

But I believe Obama will be voting for Kamala because she will be willing to be his puppet just as Biden was....
      October 11, 2024 5:37 PM MDT