Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Exposed/deposed/impeached/imprisoned/exiled/deported. What fate would be most appropriate for Donald J. Trump? Why?

Exposed/deposed/impeached/imprisoned/exiled/deported. What fate would be most appropriate for Donald J. Trump? Why?

Posted - May 28, 2017

Responses

Exposed. The rest will take care of itself as necessary.
      May 28, 2017 1:22 PM MDT

From your lips JakobA. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      May 29, 2017 2:23 AM MDT

not sure, thats up to god
      May 28, 2017 2:41 PM MDT

I think the most appropriate fate for Donald would be a fate similar to the lady in Bob Dylan's song how does it feel. In case you never heard it - it goes a little something like this - Once upon a time you dressed so fine threw the bums a dime in your prime didn't you? People call say beware doll you're bound to fall you thought they were all kidding you. You used to laugh about everybody that was hanging out. Now you don't talk so loud now you don't seem so proud about having to be scrounging your next meal how does it feel - how does it feel? To be without a home like a complete unknown like a rolling stone. (my second choice would be impeachment) Cheers!
      May 28, 2017 2:46 PM MDT

I'm unfamiliar with the song Nanoose but the lyrics sure do seem to fit! Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply and Happy Monday! :)
      May 29, 2017 2:25 AM MDT

Dylans diction is not very clear, but it is "like a Rolling Stone" and I am sure you know that one ;-))
      May 29, 2017 5:08 AM MDT

He has always been hard to understand for me. Thank you for the video JakobA. I appreciate it! :)
      May 29, 2017 5:15 AM MDT

I'd settle for impeachment, following exposure or whatever way round works.. anything, as long as we don't have to see his hideous trout pouting face again. 
      May 28, 2017 3:31 PM MDT

I'd like him and everything Trump to be shipped off to some faraway place where there is no means of communication with the outside world. Let them disappear into oblivion.  We've had entirely too much of all of them to last several lifetimes. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      May 29, 2017 2:27 AM MDT

Chained down at Mar-A-Lago as rising sea levels slowly inundate it. Drowning due to the climate change he doesn't believe in.
      May 28, 2017 4:26 PM MDT

PURRFECT Sbf! As he drowns he keeps insisting it is all a hoax/fake news inspired by media and the Democrats. Glug glug glug glug glug. Thank you for a most useful reply and Happy Monday! :)
      May 29, 2017 2:28 AM MDT

Interesting thought. These days there are probably realestate salesmen specializing in buying beachfront properties from liberals and selling them to conservatives. for once I admire those all-American 'go getters' ;-))
      May 29, 2017 5:33 AM MDT