Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » What does your favorite t-shirt say?

What does your favorite t-shirt say?

Mine say's - STRAIGHT OUTTA NANOOSE. It's a bit of a rip off from the movie Straight Outta Compton but I don't care I'll wear it whenever I go to Parks Vegas which is the name the local yokels gave to Parksville because it's the biggest little city on the Rock (Vancouver Island). Cheers!

Posted - June 5, 2017

Responses

World's Greatest Grandfather.
      June 5, 2017 9:29 AM MDT

Nice!
    Congratulations, Grandpa!

Yours is a MUCH more better sentiment than one of the answers I gave about a father, not a grandfather.
    :)

June 5, 2017 11:15 AM MDT

I don't look good in shirts with sayings on them.
      June 5, 2017 9:49 AM MDT

Nothing. Just a dark grey t-shirt that happens to be really comfortable.
      June 5, 2017 10:00 AM MDT

I have several I like -- well, way more than several but I'll mention just a few ~

~~ a cartoon train engine with a face, obviously drunk; he's sitting and leaning on his elbow, a drink on the table, at a table at a bar. It says ~
     "The Little Train That Didn't Give A Rat's Ass"

~~ Snow White greeting the Seven Dwarfs; one of them, with his back to us, is holding his coat open at her, flashing her. Snow White is saying ~
     "Why, you must be Sleazy!"

~~ a 50-yards-or-so-away scene of the late night manger scene in Bethlehem at the Holy Birth; holy light beams  escape from the manger shed; someone inside shouts ~
    "It's a Girl!!"

~~ and from the much-too-soon-canceled TV show "American Gothic"; on the front it says simply "American Gothic"; the back has one of the character's quotes ~
    "Conscience is just the fear of gettin' caught" - Lucas Buck

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 5, 2017 1:37 PM MDT
      June 5, 2017 11:11 AM MDT

I don't own this one but I laughed out loud at the man who was wearing it -- I, of course, explained my laughing -- he loved it.

"World's Best Farter -- uh, I mean Father!"
      June 5, 2017 11:13 AM MDT

Fruit of the Loom.  Size L
      June 5, 2017 11:41 AM MDT

Excellent, bhwilson!
    And true, too; I have a couple of them but they're M.
      June 5, 2017 1:07 PM MDT

im short and i have this shirt that says im not short im funsize, everyone is always coming up to me cause they want to read it
      June 5, 2017 1:55 PM MDT

• Mine has a picture of my favorite fictional character, Jack Sparrow. It says, "Why's the rum always gone?"
      June 5, 2017 4:01 PM MDT

It just says "Vlad Dracula" and has a picture of Vlad the Impaler and on the back is an image of people being impaled. It's perfect for my dark and edgy grunge look.
      June 5, 2017 7:25 PM MDT

I am A Sissy boy but straight, I wear ladies silk lingerie.
      June 10, 2017 2:34 PM MDT

• A man I know on Facebook gave me a T-shirt he had printed with a drawing of me he made and Simpatiichnaya Zhopa above me in Cyrillic letters.
      June 19, 2017 8:26 AM MDT