Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What type of person would you never marry?

What type of person would you never marry?


Companion question to:
What type of person would never marry you?
https://answermug.com/forums/topic/33449/what-type-of-person-would-never-marry-you/view/post_id/298490

~



Posted - July 4, 2017

Responses


  • 22891
    someone abusive
      July 4, 2017 10:38 AM MDT
    5

  • 6988
    I already have married a liberal. That was many years ago, when I didn't really know the difference. 
      July 4, 2017 11:19 AM MDT
    4

  • 7126
    Grammatically obsessed tilde freak. 
      July 4, 2017 11:28 AM MDT
    7

  • 54061

    (Grammatically-obsessed tilde-freak.)
      July 4, 2017 11:38 AM MDT
    5

  • 7126
      July 4, 2017 12:04 PM MDT
    4

  • "Any type."

    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 7, 2017 1:25 PM MDT
      July 4, 2017 11:46 AM MDT
    5

  • 6124
    LMAO!  
      July 4, 2017 9:08 PM MDT
    3

  • 24622


    A woman
    :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 4, 2017 9:07 PM MDT
      July 4, 2017 12:11 PM MDT
    4

  • 7831
    Hmmm. Interesting.
      July 4, 2017 12:16 PM MDT
    3

  • 24622
    :)
    yup, the truth
    :)
      July 4, 2017 12:19 PM MDT
    3

  • 10049
    The intolerant, judgmental, assholic type. 
      July 4, 2017 12:22 PM MDT
    5

  • 7831
    Regardless. I'm never getting married again. At least not to a woman. Maybe some hot guy is in the cards.
      July 4, 2017 12:24 PM MDT
    5

  • 24622
    Hmmm. Interesting.

    ;)
    ;)
    ;)
      July 4, 2017 4:04 PM MDT
    3

  • 6477
    Oh I am soooooo fussy, you wouldn't believe all the ones I allowed to escape :P  Seriously though, I do have to be careful as I give my all, 100% and my 100% is more than most people's 100% so the recipient does have to be extra special... 

    No abusers, users, manipulators, no selfish, shallow pricks, 
      July 4, 2017 1:45 PM MDT
    4

  • I agree, NO PRICKS for me.
      July 4, 2017 8:59 PM MDT
    3

  • 6124
    I'll take one of those.  Not to marry though.  Just one that's attached to a body.
      July 4, 2017 9:09 PM MDT
    4

  • 54061

    You rang, ma'am?



    ~
      July 4, 2017 9:35 PM MDT
    2

  • 6124
    :-D  I like the fact that you look so different in your photos.   It will keep me from getting bored with you.
      July 4, 2017 10:21 PM MDT
    2

  • ;p 

      July 4, 2017 11:16 PM MDT
    2

  • 54061
    Down girl, down!

    ~
      July 4, 2017 11:23 PM MDT
    2

  • Are you talking about taxes again? 
      July 5, 2017 10:10 AM MDT
    2

  • 6124
    Haha!  You've been put in your place for a change.  Randy has just started to begin my seduction.  So, it's still too fresh for you to get your claws into him. 


     

      July 4, 2017 11:42 PM MDT
    2

  • 54061
    Ladies, ladies, ladies, there's no need to fight because there's ALWAYS more than enough Randy Candy to go around!  

    Just like the song says, "Come and Get Your Love".

    ~ 
      July 5, 2017 1:00 AM MDT
    2

  • No need for fighting. Harry is gone now. I suggest you don't go running after her :/ 


      July 5, 2017 10:09 AM MDT
    2