Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Who gave the earth to certain elites to own, charge us rent, and pass on to their heirs, don't we have just as much right to the earth?

Who gave the earth to certain elites to own, charge us rent, and pass on to their heirs, don't we have just as much right to the earth?

Posted - July 13, 2017

Responses

Well, they can only hang on to what isn't theirs as long as WE all cooperate with them. 

July 13, 2017 11:35 AM MDT

The elites worked hard for the land. They gained ownership. Perhaps they conned the land from others. I live on farmland that once belonged to an old widow woman and her retarded son. A real estate broker swindled her out of the land when she decided not to continue farming it. Then that broker split the land into lots. I bought it from a couple who decided not to build on it. I paid a fair price. But before all this happened, the whole area was owned by an American President's uncle, Sardis Birchard. 
      July 13, 2017 11:39 AM MDT

I have lots of earth in my front and back yards. I covered them with grass, flowers and veggies.
      July 13, 2017 11:39 AM MDT

That's the way it seems to be for now. Luke 4:5-8
      July 13, 2017 1:12 PM MDT

it wasnt me and you have a point
      July 13, 2017 1:35 PM MDT

You are just as much right to it as we all do...You have the right to work and pay for it. Just like the people who have it now, even if it was passed down from their family someone worked to pay for it.

If you want something in like you have to work and buy it. I plan to leave a good estate to my children and my children's children as the Bible says a good person will do.

Prov 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.
      July 13, 2017 3:50 PM MDT

You think politicians are honest, you think Royalty work and pay for their keep?

Here is a common story, you work and pay a mortgage, then when you retire you may get dementia (it is on the increase), and as a result you will need to pay to go into care, and the state then takes everything that you worked for back off you in a heartbeat. 

Did you know that the Federal Reserve makes money out of thin air? And then makes money off our money that we put in banks? Banks loan out our money, if we put in £100 in the bank they will loan out 90% of it and make money off it in interest, that is why the banks need notice to give us large amounts of our money back, and if we all lined up tomorrow to get out money out, it wouldn't be there.  Does that all sound fair, does that sound like a honest days work for an honest days pay?

This post was edited by kjames at July 14, 2017 1:18 PM MDT
      July 13, 2017 4:49 PM MDT

This is a question about politicians? 
    Elites who own/charge rent/pass it down to heirs? Sounded like property owners to me, don't have to be a politician to own rental property etc. 
    I have no problem with banks making money. They are a business..

(Please disregard the font size...my mobile changes size randomly)
    This post was edited by my2cents at July 14, 2017 1:19 PM MDT
      July 13, 2017 8:52 PM MDT

Well, I think the illusive CROWN owns much of our lands, and the stockholders of the private banks.
      July 14, 2017 4:47 AM MDT

Ok, your a Brit. I don't know how the Royal stuff works so will have to take your word for it.
      July 14, 2017 5:05 AM MDT

Do you agree with the instalment of the Federal Reserve my2cents?
      July 15, 2017 6:49 AM MDT

No I don't think we need the Fed Reserve or any sort of a national bank. 
      July 16, 2017 1:47 PM MDT

They're better. The evidence that they're better is that they are rich. If you don't "work hard" you are a bad person and deserve a bad life. You even deserve to get sick and lose everything and be struck down by random events. This is the Republican Puritan way.
      July 16, 2017 1:59 PM MDT