Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » What do you think will cause the ultimate demise of the Human race?

What do you think will cause the ultimate demise of the Human race?

1. Natural disaster.
b. Nuclear war.
3. Human promulgated climate change.
4. Uncontrollable disease.
e. Alien invasion.
f.  Famine (caused by any of the above).
7. Trump.
8.  Other____________

Posted - August 3, 2017

Responses

I guess I can choose 8 other?
    The human race will always be here but the wicked will be destroyed. It will be quite different from what we think of as normal now.

“Come, you people, behold the activities of Jehovah, how he has set astonishing events on the earth. He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth.”—Psalm 46:8, 9.
    LOVED ONES RETURN:
    “There is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.”—Acts 24:15.
    FOOD FOR ALL:
    “There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth; on the top of the mountains there will be an overflow.”—Psalm 72:16.
    SICKNESS WILL BE NO MORE:
    “No resident will say: ‘I am sick.’”—Isaiah 33:24.
    WICKED PEOPLE WILL BE GONE:
    “As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.”—Proverbs 2:22.
    JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL:
    “Look! A king [Christ Jesus] will reign for righteousness itself; and as respects princes, they will rule as princes for justice itself.”—Isaiah 32:1.

(Revelation 11:18) But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”
    (Daniel 2:44) “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,
    (Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.
      August 3, 2017 7:23 AM MDT

3 - which will lead to f and CONVENTIONAL war, as those fleeing low-lying areas are confronted by thise already occupying the higher ground and aren't giving way without a fight.
      August 3, 2017 7:31 AM MDT

1.  We will be hit by a large asteroid that will destroy a large portion of the planet and shift the Earth off it's current orbit around the sun.

or

8. The Zombie Apocalypse.
      August 3, 2017 8:49 AM MDT

There are no such asteroids big enough in our Solar system. When the infant Earth was clobbered by a Mars-sized protoplanet, it didn't shift the Earth out of its orbit, it merely tilted it 23 degrees, set it spinning furiously and knocked off a chunk which became the Moon. If it hadn't, the sequence of events which gave rise to the beginning of life couldn't have happened. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at April 11, 2018 8:09 PM MDT
      April 11, 2018 8:06 PM MDT

Trump Questions

August 3, 2017 8:59 AM MDT

1,b,3,4, and/or 8 - so in other words one or more of those...  I kind of think it will be a relatively sudden thing where huge numbers of people are lost before anyone can do something to save them..

Funny enough, much as I don't like Trump and make that known as often as possible -  I don't think he will cause humanity's destruction. That's not to say he isn't capable of firing the odd nuclear, starting one or more wars or something else stupid.. but I think most of humanity will survive his antics.
      August 3, 2017 10:04 AM MDT

i think they all will
      August 3, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

• Mass immigration causing logistical nightmares that lead to a shortage of all the modern ways of feeding, watering, and medicating ourselves. 
      August 3, 2017 9:02 PM MDT

There will be no such outcome by God Almighty and his precious Son. Otherwise all of the above.
      April 11, 2018 12:04 AM MDT

Other: the unnecessary capitalization of words that should be lowercase, and the failure to capitalize words that should be uppercase. In a hand basket, my friend. (That's how we'll be taken.)
    ~
      April 11, 2018 5:51 AM MDT

you Might have something there. i Shall think on it.
      April 11, 2018 7:21 AM MDT

See?  It's starting already. If anyone comes looking for me, I'll be in my back yard digging the survival shelter. 

~
      April 11, 2018 8:02 PM MDT

A passing cloud of dark matter will encompass the earth and we will all smother.
      April 11, 2018 9:23 AM MDT