Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » God/Jesus are anti-racists. Satan? Well hate is his cuppa tea. So racists follow Satan then don't they?

God/Jesus are anti-racists. Satan? Well hate is his cuppa tea. So racists follow Satan then don't they?

Posted - September 29, 2017

Responses

i think so since its not godly to be racist
      September 29, 2017 11:56 AM MDT

Squirrels have gray hair. Rosie has gray hair. Therefore Rosie is a squirrel. Right?
      September 29, 2017 2:34 PM MDT

I would love to know why you think that god and jesus are/were not racist.
      September 29, 2017 6:19 PM MDT

"Love thy neighbor as thyself". "What you do to the least of mine you do to me". I see no racism in those words. You do? That is entirely up to you mom. I know of no words attributed to them that talk about skin color. Perhaps they exist but I am not a biblical scholar. From my earliest years I was taught that GOD IS LOVE. There were no restrictions placed on that love. No conditions. No limitations. "For God so loved the world that he gave h is only begotten son...". It doesn't say just for white people. Since God created all of us why would He create people he despised? I shall ask that question. Perhaps you or someone can answer that. Did I answer  your implied question. I hope so because it's the best I can do. Thank you for your comment mom.
      September 30, 2017 4:35 AM MDT

You says the Bible wasn’t racist because the racism wasn’t based on skin colour, note that the United Nations defines racism as “any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin”. So treating people different because they are from a different tribe or ethnic group is racist and there is more than enough ethnic cleansing and genocide to show that god is indeed racist. 

You ask 'Since God created all of us why would He create people he despised?' a very good question, either he did not have anything to do with creating or he is one sick fcuk who gets his jollies by killing people.
      September 30, 2017 4:48 AM MDT

Since this world is controlled by none other than satan himself, many individuals are being influenced by his twisted and demented mentality. (1john 5:19)
      September 29, 2017 10:34 PM MDT

You know what Autumn? The fight is very tiring. I don't see any hope of changing things. Satan is winning. You can see it and read about every day. America now not only accepts racists but elected one as prez. The racist prez hired other racists to fill jobs. It is very discouraging to me personally.  SIGH. The fight goes on but the bad guys are winning. Thank you for your reply m'dear!  :(
      September 30, 2017 4:30 AM MDT

It's your right to believe however you wish to.
      September 30, 2017 9:42 PM MDT

I can't help what I believe just as you can't help what you believe. It is what it is. We are whom we are. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday Autumn.
      October 1, 2017 2:17 AM MDT

This world is controlled by none other than the boogie man.
      September 30, 2017 5:54 PM MDT

Given god's body count compared with satan's, I think we should be thankful if your theory as to who is ruling this place is correct.
      September 30, 2017 2:02 AM MDT

I don't quite understand your reply mom. Apologies. Thank you for your response and Happy Saturday! :)
      September 30, 2017 4:31 AM MDT

How many people did God kill in the bible?
    The loving and merciful god of the bible left a fair amount of documentation about how many people he personally killed. Some of it must be intuited as the accounts don't give specific figures. Using rough estimates and a fair breakdown of biblical reports you can arrived at a figure of 33,041,220 people. This is a high estimate and others estimate have estimated a figure of 2.8 million.

How many people did Satan kill in the bible?
    It appears that Satan only killed 10 people: the seven sons and three daughters of Job. And he only does this because god allowed it as part of a bet!. So technically the blood is on god's hands for these as well. 

September 30, 2017 4:56 AM MDT

Isn't God into 'eternal life' ? 
      September 30, 2017 5:53 AM MDT

God/Jesus are anti-racists. Satan? Well hate is his cuppa tea. So racists follow Satan then don't they?

1. God/Jesus are anti-racists only if God did not have a chosen race. We can't say God chose one race and at the same time say that He is anti-racist

2. Satan? Well hate is his cuppa tea, except, of course, for his kind. We all have a tendency to stick for our kind and while the open minded among us will be prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to the "other" the reaction of the rest will range from hate, dislike, suspicion to disinterest.

3. We're all prone to error and we're less likely to realise it if we're insular and close minded. Open discussion and debate is a good thing.
    This post was edited by CLURT at September 30, 2017 11:19 AM MDT
      September 30, 2017 9:45 AM MDT

Don't you often attack the Bible for saying that the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would be a chosen nation? Doesn't the Quran say the same about Ishmael?

Quote: "1. God/Jesus are anti-racists only if God did not have a chosen race. We can't say God chose one race and at the same time say that He is anti-racist"
    Quran 3:104 And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.
    Quran 3:110 You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.

Quran 2:122 O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds.
    Quran 2:125 And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], "Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]."
    Quran 2:127 And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing.
    Quran 2:128 Our Lord, and make us Muslims [in submission] to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation [in submission] to You. And show us our rites and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.

October 2, 2017 9:32 AM MDT

1. "Don't you often attack the Bible for saying that the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would be a chosen nation? Doesn't the Quran say the same about Ishmael?"

a] There are parts of the Bible that don't make sense TO ME and the teachings of the Bible I accept and follow may be different from those you and others base your faith on but that doesn't mean my understanding is an "attack" on the Bible. If someone thinks my understanding is flawed I'm quite open to them pointing out the flaws, errors or weaknesses.

b] I don't like racism and cannot agree with any statement or interpretation that promotes it even if it's in the Bible. I like the statement in the Qur'an [HQ] which addresses the whole of humanity saying "O mankind, We created you from one man and one woman....." thus promoting the brotherhood of humanity and saying that all tribes, races and nations are equal in the eyes of God.

c] What's wrong with the Bible saying "Isaac and Jacob would be a chosen nation ..... Doesn't the Quran say the same about Ishmael?" ------------- No, the HQ does not pitch Ishmael against Isaac. It does not promote the superiority of one over the other. It talks of both as the children of Abraham. 

d] Christians use the Bible to promote a clash between the two sons of Abraham pushing the superiority of one over the other.

e] The Bible itself, in Genesis 21:18, tells us of God speaking to the second wife of Abraham, the mother of Abraham's first son, Ishmael, "Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.”

f] The HQ does not say that Jesus was not from God but Mohammed was. It does not say that Jesus was not the foretold Messiah but Mohammed was. The HQ does not dismiss or belittle either. Each had his role to play.

October 3, 2017 5:00 AM MDT

• Tell the Sodomites and Gomorans God isn't racist.  Pretty sure he's also a Judeo-supremicist.

If we are to pick apart the Abrahamic religious understandings and descriptions of Satan.  He isn't a defacto proponent of hate,  just deception and temptation of pleasures.
      September 30, 2017 9:53 AM MDT

God and Jesus are WHAT?

Yeah.  That's the definition.  Anti-racist.

God loves everyone. Including racists.  They are his children.  You still have a child if you have a murdering child.

It is the murderous act you hate, not the mentally deranged person.

September 30, 2017 10:50 AM MDT

• Not true.  A racist by definition doesn't have to hate other ethnicities.   Racism by definition is a belief that there are different races of people with a hierarchy to it.  That one is better or superior to the other. Going by definition he would be a racist since he chose one race as superior to others and others less deserving than others.  That makes him a racist even though he may still have loved the inferiors.

I loved my dear departed Daisy dog though I don't think we were equal.  
      September 30, 2017 11:04 AM MDT

Ethnicities?

When did I say that one?

I don't mind you engaging me in this, but you are twisting the meaning of what I am getting to.

I DON'T agree with anything you said, but, that said?  I am talking about we are all God's children and his fan club really sucks to us, but to GOD?  We are all equal.  We are all capable of doing every act if we were in the exact same circumstances, right or wrong, and dogs have an afterlife.

I have talked to people who have talked with the dead, and the dog is usually with them. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 30, 2017 11:11 AM MDT
      September 30, 2017 11:08 AM MDT

• Never said you did and is irrelivent if you did or did not.
      September 30, 2017 11:10 AM MDT

Yes, according to the Bible, God is not racist and neither is Jesus. 

(Acts 10:34, 35) At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

(Luke 10:29-37) But wanting to prove himself righteous, the man said to Jesus: “Who really is my neighbor?” 30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jerʹi·cho and fell victim to robbers, who stripped him, beat him, and went off, leaving him half-dead. 31 Now by coincidence a priest was going down on that road, but when he saw him, he passed by on the opposite side. 32 Likewise, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the opposite side. 33 But a certain Sa·marʹi·tan traveling the road came upon him, and at seeing him, he was moved with pity. 34 So he approached him and bandaged his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them. Then he mounted him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two de·narʹi·i, gave them to the innkeeper, and said: ‘Take care of him, and whatever you spend besides this, I will repay you when I return.’ 36 Who of these three seems to you to have made himself neighbor to the man who fell victim to the robbers?” 37 He said: “The one who acted mercifully toward him.” Jesus then said to him: “Go and do the same yourself.”
    (John 4:7-26)

God granted Abraham the privilege  blessing all of the nations by means of His offspring.

(Genesis 12:1-3) And Jehovah said to Aʹbram: “Go out from your land and away from your relatives and from the house of your father to the land that I will show you. 2 I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will make your name great, and you will become a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who calls down evil on you, and all the families of the ground will certainly be blessed by means of you.”
    (Genesis 22:18) And by means of your offspring all nations of the earth will obtain a blessing for themselves because you have listened to my voice.’”
    (Genesis 26:3, 4) Reside as a foreigner in this land, and I will continue with you and bless you because to you and to your offspring I will give all these lands, and I will carry out the oath that I swore to your father Abraham: 4 ‘I will multiply your offspring like the stars of the heavens; and I will give to your offspring all these lands; and by means of your offspring, all nations of the earth will obtain a blessing for themselves,’
    (Galatians 3:16) Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “and to your descendants,” in the sense of many. Rather, it says, “and to your offspring,” in the sense of one, who is Christ.
      October 1, 2017 7:22 PM MDT