Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » No indication mother nature* offended many people insist in supernatural creation -so why should God* be offended some doubt Creation?

No indication mother nature* offended many people insist in supernatural creation -so why should God* be offended some doubt Creation?

*Mother nature as personification of natural process aspects of nature. 
*If he exists -God is the personification of supernatural forces. 

Posted - November 1, 2017

Responses

You are trying so hard to avoid offending anybody that I can't tell what your question is.
      November 1, 2017 6:17 AM MDT

Had to remove words to keep within 140 limit. Here...

There is no indication that mother nature (as the personification of natural process aspects of nature ) be  offended that many people insist in believing in supernatural creation; she can enable life to begin, evolution of all species in existence .. all without divine assistance. 

So why should God -if he exists- appear to feel offended that some people doubt supernatural creation?
    God being the personification of supernatural forces. 

November 1, 2017 7:18 AM MDT

That still makes no sense. God is not offended. He sets before us life and death, and advises us to choose life. But the choice is still yours.
      November 1, 2017 9:26 AM MDT

Not believing in supernatural creation is not believing in God. I think God is offended by non-belief..

John 16:9 -of sin because they believe not in me.
      November 1, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
    10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
    11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
    12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy. Jesus is speaking of the comforter, the spirit of truth. "Me" indicates Jesus, not God, and all the clauses speak of the spirit, not God either. God is not a man, He is the God of rightness. He does not have emotions because emotions are human reactions to things. God sometimes speak as if He had emotions, such as anger, because that explains His meaning in words that humans understand. But God is rightness, not emotion-ness.
      November 2, 2017 8:16 PM MDT

Ok. The alternative to believing in God is that mankind can do wrong,  make bad decisions due to greed, envy, etc. there will be no day of judgment. No 'afterlife' neither but existence in form of universal consciousness; no individuality. Different dimension of awareness -no awareness of time, space or material stuff. 
    No well deserved punishments neither except in later years people might suffer regret for the error of their ways if they are not sociopathic or psychopathic. 

I think God could have prevented sin , suffering and death in the world if he had it in him to forgive Adam for a first time offense and at least given him another chance. 

That's my thoughts anyway. 
      November 2, 2017 10:50 PM MDT

i dont think god gets offended easily
      November 1, 2017 4:53 PM MDT

His fan club do.
      November 14, 2017 3:57 PM MST

Q "No indication mother nature* offended many people insist in supernatural creation -so why should God* be offended some doubt Creation? 
    *Mother nature as personification of natural process aspects of nature.
    *If he exists -God is the personification of supernatural forces. 

1. The 140 character challenge must be a pain. I wonder if this wording would have passed AND carried your intended meaning:

Mother nature seems unoffended by many people insisting that God is the creator, so why should God be offended by some doubting that He is? 

2. Reverting back to your wording I'd say you probably got the "God be offended" bit from the Bible, but where did you get the "No indication mother nature offended" bit from? Is there a hidden or secret mother nature scripture, perhaps? :) :)

3. Nature personified, as in statements like "Nature chose to do it that way", is nothing more than a euphemism for God really. It's God through the backdoor. It's a way of making the mention of God acceptable in scientific and no God circles. 

4. So even if we make appropriate non offending substitutions in the question to get

"There is no indication that mother nature is offended by many people insisting in supernatural creation -so why should mother nature be offended by some people doubting Creation?" for the no God camp, and

"There is no indication that God is offended by many people insisting in supernatural creation -so why should God be offended by some people doubting Creation?" for the God/creationist camp

both amended questions might still be received with puzzled eyebrows in their respective camps. :) :)

5. You see, the fact is that a rose by any other name [or euphemism] is still a rose all the same. So really there is  no escaping from God. Not yet anyway. :) :)
      November 2, 2017 7:22 AM MDT

Mother nature is a construct made by humans.   But if God exists, it is not because we dreamed Him up---His existence is independent of whether or not we think he exists.

A god who is "the personification of supernatural forces" would not be worth of the term "God" for me, but I think any "God" worth the title would be able to easily deal with our disbelief.
      November 14, 2017 6:46 PM MST