Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Judas is at your dinner table. What's your next move?

Judas is at your dinner table. What's your next move?

Posted - January 14, 2018

Responses

Tell him not to kill himself.
      January 14, 2018 10:19 PM MST

Please pass the salt.
      January 15, 2018 1:04 AM MST

Lets eat.
      January 15, 2018 1:44 AM MST

How come when people in churchy pictures are talking, they gesture with both hands? Even Italians, famous for talking with hands, only use one at a time.
      January 15, 2018 3:33 AM MST

Make sure he is sitting under the sword of Damocles.
      January 15, 2018 7:51 AM MST

I would tell Judas to either not eat or get a stronger rope as he was about to make a mess of himself and all.
      January 16, 2018 1:28 AM MST

Funny how the Christians seems to have the hardest time forgiving, 'fill the 11 in on him', 'get a stronger rope'.
    Just who was it should do the judging again.
      January 16, 2018 4:07 AM MST

Look who is doing the judging, Jokoba, Yes?
    In bad taste I was making light of it as I obviously couldn't be at dinner with him. A thinking person wouldn't think Wakko was being overly serious with "Yep, a divine hit. :P"

That being said, did I say I was going to be the one to use the rope?
    Didn't Judas hang himself with a rope?
    How did he actually die? (Hint, a bit worse than Judas intended)
      January 16, 2018 6:35 AM MST

The traditional answer is to send him away to do his dirty work. 
      January 16, 2018 5:20 AM MST

• Hey I am worth at least 40 pieces of silver there Judas.
      January 16, 2018 3:58 PM MST

Ok, let's talk about forgiveness. First you need to know that Jesus told Judas to do what he did. Second, the other apostles did not hold it against him. 

Acts 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
    3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: 4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

"Whom he had chosen," get it? Judas was with them.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Judas was not from Galilee. He departed at some point before verse 10.

18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

The reward of iniquity was the money Judas stole while he was the group's treasurer. "To hang" did not mean then what it means now. It meant to fall on a sword. 

25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Judas's transgression was that he went to his own place, the field he had bought, after the lord commanded not to depart from Jerusalem.

January 16, 2018 5:19 PM MST

Suggest a game of truth or dare and hope he don't get Cross with me......I dont think I'd like to Hang about and risk getting Nailed by him.....   :)D
      January 16, 2018 5:36 PM MST