Discussion » Questions » Politics » The Democratic stars for 2020 are a Clinton - Hillary again - and another Kennedy - Joe III? Seriously?

The Democratic stars for 2020 are a Clinton - Hillary again - and another Kennedy - Joe III? Seriously?

Yes, the party of the people — the poor, the disenfranchised, the overworked and underpaid, the allies of Black Lives Matter and #MeToo — has two of its most entitled dynastic figures front and center. Will they never learn or are they hell-bent on losing another eminently winnable election?

Posted - February 1, 2018

Responses

A curse be upon your house, and on all your pets and pot plants, for spoiling my day with this. America - the sad, selfish squandering of a wonderful promise. Hillary may be the one to finally hammer the lid tight on it. She is the one person who could make America more hated, and more self-loathing, than it has ever been before. Goodbye America as we know it!      
      February 1, 2018 12:03 PM MST

I agree with some of what you asked, (not that you asked lol) but I seriously cannot agree that anyone can make America more denigtated, dismissed and  a laughing stock than Trump. He IS making American all tarred with the same brush as him...I could say more but I know it's not what people can accept.. I cannot change that, but I am afraid like it or not most of the rest of the world despise Trump, and NOT because they fear him or are worried he will make America great again.. but because we think he's stupider than mud and that it's concerning that the people don't seem to see or realise why it's important 
      February 1, 2018 12:26 PM MST

Denigtated? Is that even a word?
      February 1, 2018 10:51 PM MST

't' is is right next to 'r' on any qwerty keyboard. such 'pressing a neighboring key' mistakes are the most common typo today. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at February 2, 2018 4:46 AM MST
      February 2, 2018 2:21 AM MST

Any particular reason you chose William Wordsworth?
      February 1, 2018 2:46 PM MST

That does seem more than a little short-sighted... DO they really not understand what went wrong with this last election? 
      February 1, 2018 12:27 PM MST

Do you really understand that Trump won because Hillary was a terrible, unelectable candidate?
      February 1, 2018 6:47 PM MST

Yup. Seems that Hillary has terrible aim. When she shoot's off her mouth, she shoot's herself in the foot.
      February 5, 2018 8:00 PM MST

• These people are so completely detached from reality that they had rather go down with the ship than bail water and hoist lifeboats. There's some connection between that and the classic definition of insanity. (doing the same failed thing over and over expecting a different result.) It's truly a marvel to behold and as long as they are fettered by their own foolishness, I'm happy.
      February 1, 2018 1:14 PM MST

Hillary running again isn't surprising but I didn't hear about another Kennedy running. That's interesting.
      February 3, 2018 5:26 PM MST

I can't imagine the Dems would be foolish enough to put Hillary out there again.  They underestimated her baggage.  

February 5, 2018 8:16 PM MST

seriously
      February 11, 2018 4:40 PM MST

The last thing this country needs is a member of ANY 'family' running.  Hillary?  Jeb!?  Another Kennedy?  No thanks. This post was edited by BR_8093 at February 13, 2018 9:28 PM MST
      February 13, 2018 9:27 PM MST