Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What's the most awkward kiss you've ever had, and how did you recover from it? ~

What's the most awkward kiss you've ever had, and how did you recover from it? ~

Posted - February 12, 2018

Responses

It was my first ever reall kiss and I never really did recover thank god.....hehe 
      February 12, 2018 6:27 AM MST

I must have been allergic to her because when we kissed I had an instant sneeze reaction.  Kind of messy so after that we just held hands but even then I developed a rash all the way up my arm.
      February 12, 2018 6:40 AM MST

For a high school play role

Had to kiss a female cast member onstage

There was no doubt in my mind at that point that I was gay
      February 12, 2018 8:14 AM MST

And how did you recover from the awkward kiss?
    ~
      February 12, 2018 8:17 AM MST

Woops - - I forgot to answer that part.

I just faced the fact that I had to kiss her for the show. I was just acting a part anyway.

(I can still remember a couple of guys in the show I'd rather have kissed, though, ha. But my first kiss with a guy would be years from then.)
      February 12, 2018 8:29 AM MST

My first genuine French kiss. I was thirteen, she was fourteen. Tongues entwined, teeth grating, I felt her nipples harden through her clothing - and almost made a mess of my pants. I'm sure she knew, her mischievous grin gave that impression.
    Never went all the way with her, but we remained friends for years afterwards.
      February 12, 2018 8:52 AM MST

• A drunk gay guy kissed me once at a party (I was also drunk). It was awkward because I didn't reciprocate it. And being drunk, I didn't think much about it either. It was just a story to tell people after that.

February 12, 2018 12:13 PM MST

hahaha those kisses are hard to look at.  Not to worry, I'll take care of everything, privately.
      February 12, 2018 1:31 PM MST

none since im still waiting for my first one
      February 12, 2018 4:43 PM MST

When my wife used to leave for work before I did she would come kiss my while I was still sleeping.  One morning I must have been having a bad dream as she came close.  I woke up to see her face rocketing toward mine and I started yelling.  We both just cracked up.  We still do to this day when it comes up. This post was edited by CallMeIshmael at February 13, 2018 1:33 AM MST
      February 12, 2018 5:16 PM MST

• The kind of kiss that clunks,
    like the kiss good-night after the lights are out,
    and in a not so careful moment, a chin bumps a nose or two skulls knock together.
    The recovery - are you okay? can we try that again?
      February 13, 2018 1:37 AM MST