Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » If a cure for cancer was found, would our government make it public knowledge and use it?

If a cure for cancer was found, would our government make it public knowledge and use it?

The one thing about illness is as soon as one is cured there's a new one. Ages ago it was cholera, then tuberculosis now its cancer. But in the future people will see that we conquered cancer at the price of whatever disease is controlling the population then? That's right. Population control. The world is filling up, over 7 billion of us. We sometimes see illnesses like Ebola are able to kill of loads of Africans, but not harm the western world. Are they so called bio-weapons, diseases and illnesses that are designed to be put into the world to kill people off while maintaining public stability? Is Cancer is our current best selling bioweapon? The thing that is so clever about cancer though is that it has been designed much like cigarettes which are designed to kill you but not straight away, same with cancer, why charge them for a cure when you can charge them for a lifetime of treatments? Isn’t treatment strange though? You are able to spend countless pounds on treatment, but theres no cure available. How come we can slow down cancer and make it inactive, but not kill it? Surely these billions we donate (literally) to cancer charities have discovered something over the last 30 years. Or are we still none the wiser? There are now 100 types of cancer.

Posted - July 22, 2018

Responses

What we’ve discovered is that Cancer isn’t a single affliction but a group of variations on the theme, so to speak. Different types of cancer respond to different treatments, and each patient is unique. With time and experience, these treatments are constantly evolving.
    As you may know, Cancers are mutated cells that attack the host, eventually overwhelming the immune system, weakening the victim until they die, often taking months or years. 

As for gov’t manipulation of cures, it is important to remember that much of the research and treatment is conducted under privately funded auspices, whatever cures emerge aren’t necessarily under gov’t control, though there’s no way to say that all gov’ts practice ethical administration of medicine. 

In civilized societies, the medical and personal costs of treating cancer long term far exceed the costs presented by a cure, that would get people out of hospitals and return them to productive lives, filling jobs and paying their taxes. Considering how some gov’ts are drowning in healthcare costs, it seems a conspiracy to obstruct a Cancer cure is a very cost ineffective method of population control.
    Now, Big Pharma would have a serious vested interest in withholding a cure in preference to expensive long term treatments. That’s another discussion.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 23, 2018 11:04 AM MDT
      July 22, 2018 7:08 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply, I enjoyed reading it, the thing is big pharma is part of the government system which we fund.  Interestingly, many large organisations such as mobile phone companies give funds to cancer research, which is ironical when mobile phones are linked to RF radiation, you will find that "conflict of interest" quite a lot.

I'm not sure if curing cancer far exceeds the cost when there is one less person to finance, and an inheritance tax or funds from care homes to collect. Plus, governments have always been obsessed with population control, even Darwin wrote about his disgust of the lower classes overbreeding, but lived with the hope that disease, war and poverty would balance the scales. Now they are curing diseases, and people's living conditions have improved, war's are being fought by drones so only civilians (people) in the targeted country are killed in masse, what can they do to control the population? Julian Huxley did mention homosexuality as a means of controlling the population, along with birth control, and abortion, and Bill Gates is very supportive of vaccines in order to control the population growth.

Cancer research after years of funding is no closer to finding a cure, and Africans are still unable to access clean drinking water despite the fact that most developed countries raise millions and millions every year since the 1980's, and it only cost's £5000 for a clean drinking well or tap, I know this because my friends family work over there.

July 23, 2018 11:03 AM MDT

Most probably not.....More then likely the giant phamasuiiticle companies have had a cure for years  but refuse to kill their cash cow.....
    They are to powerful and make up,their own rules....
    Its like the church in England......they say they dont believe in killing ,yet invest heavily in weapons  and munitions....  :( 
      July 22, 2018 7:22 PM MDT

It depends on WHOM in our government has access to the knowldge.

If it were Ben Carson?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

That pig would figure out a way to make everyone pay him double the value of the cure.

Trump?  Are you kidding me?  LOLOLOL

Do I have to even go on?

None of these thieving pigs would ever extend any iota of help unless someone gives them top dollar and the best deal.

Period.  Everyone else can die of cancer. 
      July 22, 2018 8:07 PM MDT

I believe that both Big Gov (also known as Big Brother) and Big Pharma would so closely safeguard that information in order to make billions of dollars off of it, but not just in one country, it would be done by governments and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.

July 22, 2018 8:13 PM MDT

Very very true ...why kill of the greatest cash cow ever........
    Theyve had cars that can run on water ,but the giant oil companies buy up the rights to stop then being developed ...same thing....different p gravy 
      July 22, 2018 8:25 PM MDT

Batteries that don't need to be replaced. better fuel choices for vehicles than  crude oil, environment-saving procedures, more efficient appliances, better ways no educate children, cost-saving employment solutions, paper-saving options, food-productions advances, advanced building materials, medications and medical practices that save lives and ensure better health, etc.  Science and research have all kinds of innovations available for general use, but if Big Gov can't tax it to death, and Big Industry can't get rich off f it, they're in no hurry to release it.

~
      July 22, 2018 8:41 PM MDT

Very true Randy very true.....We are all ruled by the worst possible parisites....
      July 22, 2018 11:08 PM MDT

Water powered cars: 
    https://www.google.com/search?q=magnesium+powered+car

Water and metal release hydrogen which is used to run an internal combustion engine. Refueling means replacing the fuel tank. When the metal is exhausted, it is smelted by solar power. There is a problem when the tank ruptures after a few smeltings.

July 22, 2018 11:16 PM MDT

How amazing .....I can't open it though....:(
      July 22, 2018 11:19 PM MDT

You are right Genepax unveiled their water powered car in 2008 in Osaka, Japan, suddenly went under pardon the pun. And Stanely Allen Meyer ended up dead. But the governments do have the patents now.

July 23, 2018 11:13 AM MDT

No, i don't think government is involved in this, but as you mentioned, when we conquer one illness, another pops up in its place.  I believe that it's nature's way of keeping the population from overrunning the planet and humans starving to death.  
      July 23, 2018 6:58 AM MDT

i would hope so
      August 6, 2018 4:30 PM MDT