Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » When was the last time you caught somebody 'checking you out'?

When was the last time you caught somebody 'checking you out'?

Posted - September 28, 2018

Responses

Recently. 
      September 28, 2018 3:34 PM MDT

It's something Ive always been aware of since the begining of my teens..:) 
      September 28, 2018 3:38 PM MDT

Girl, you're barely out of your teens...and much prettier I am willing to wager. I would check you out and hope I would get caught.
      September 28, 2018 5:17 PM MDT

I don't mind as long as guys are cheeky rather then rude or crude.....I can normally give back more than I get....but some are so quick witted....lol
      September 29, 2018 2:34 AM MDT

The summer of 1987
      September 28, 2018 4:05 PM MDT

Last time I had my kilt on. 
      September 28, 2018 4:12 PM MDT

We had a teacher at my last school who wore his once a year for some special Scottish day.
      September 28, 2018 5:15 PM MDT

never
      September 28, 2018 4:49 PM MDT

Every time I go to the grocery store the cashiers check me out.  Seriously, a lady in a group I belong to actually came on to me a couple of months ago.  It was hard to resist, but I did and kept my perfect record of faithfulness in tact  - so far.
      September 28, 2018 6:52 PM MDT

Haha. That's what got me to ask the question earlier. I'm at home and have been on the computer all day, so I'm more than a little casual. My hair is up in a messy bun and I have jeans on with a stretchy camisole and, you know, I'm at home and nobody is going to see me, so the concept of undergarments... not happening. Well, this afternoon, a cop came to my door. For unknown reasons, my adult son didn't answer it. Instead, he came and got me. By the time I got there, the officer had already left my house and was across the street, so I went out to meet him and see what was up. He was only investigating an abandoned vehicle. No biggie. But, as he told me why he was at my door, he was staring at my chest. When he snapped out of it, he literally shook his head and quickly made eye contact. When he realized I noticed, he made a guilty face and literally turned away as he finished talking. 

Initially, I was shocked at the lack of professionalism. And then I felt bad for the guy because he obviously felt guilty about it. And then I thought, "Well, shoot. They're there and I'm not leaving a whole lot to the imagination given my attire. Can I really blame him for looking?" Eh, it would seem not. Note to self: keep a sweater on the hook by the door... even if it is 100 degrees out. 
      September 28, 2018 6:59 PM MDT

*Note to self: stop by the local costume shop or surplus store and buy a police officer's uniform, then drive to Arizona. (Cough, cough.)

~ This post was edited by Randy D at September 29, 2018 6:21 AM MDT
      September 28, 2018 7:26 PM MDT

So, what are you wearing right now, hmmmmm?
      September 28, 2018 9:11 PM MDT

It happens quite frequently, but I'm never sure if the women are checking me out, or if they have tilde fetishes. (Sigh.)

~
      September 28, 2018 7:06 PM MDT

When I was loading groceries into my car. I had the feeling I was being watched so I looked back and there's some dude staring at me. When I caught him, he just scurried off. It was either mine or my car's booty he just couldn't resist.
      September 28, 2018 7:08 PM MDT

Can't remember.
    And actually, I was never quite sure whether men looked at all.

Maybe I was too skinny to attract attention, or maybe my clothing was always covering me up so there was nothing to ogle at - or both.
    Certainly, I didn't want to be seen as a sex object, so whatever I was doing it worked.

Maybe the closest would be about two years ago when a man in a queue started trying to chat me up. I hadn't seen him looking at me. Maybe he was just lonely - anyone would do. He was at least 80 - I'm 62, so I suppose, to him, I looked like a spring chicken. His manner suggested that he'd been a compulsive flirt all his life - so I thought it was nothing personal and no reflection on who I am or how I look.
      September 28, 2018 10:29 PM MDT