Discussion » Questions » Education » What is a test that you detest? ~

What is a test that you detest? ~

Posted - September 29, 2018

Responses

Probably any kind of medical test that would go deeper than drawing blood.
    Have never had to go through one yet, and hope I never will.
      September 29, 2018 9:49 PM MDT

The Fat test.  I can pass the "tickle test", as well as all the pro tests (and even all the con tests), but I just can't pass the fat test!  
      September 29, 2018 10:32 PM MDT

A sobriety test.....I deTest the crash courses involved when trying to pass one when I'm out and about ..:( 
      September 29, 2018 11:25 PM MDT

• "The Test of Time" ... I think it's winning!.  :(

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 2, 2018 1:51 PM MDT
      September 30, 2018 2:38 AM MDT

A test of wits with someone who has none.
      September 30, 2018 8:17 AM MDT

The people that grasp your wit are few and far between.  I'm glad I'm one of them, most of the time.  Sometimes you are way over my head.  I guess that comes with ALF and time.  Or is that timing? .... hmmmm.. Big winks and smiles!
      October 2, 2018 4:41 PM MDT

a colonoscopy test
      September 30, 2018 8:52 AM MDT

Pearl!!  That was kind of funny!!! 
    You thought of the reader instead of yourself looking for a job, living in Hub homes, not being able to get out of your house, not being allowed to have any pets, having terrible weather, being laid up because of medications, and pretty much being miserable in life, each and every day, you actually showed you cared enough to make other people smile, just a little.  
    You did it in a way people can relate to.  I don't think anyone really looks forward to a colonoscopy test.
    You found a common ground.  People CAN relate to you on this.  Give yourself a pat on the back!!
    Well Done. !!!!!!!  :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at October 2, 2018 1:51 PM MDT
      October 2, 2018 1:23 PM MDT

Yes, definitely a good answer---but at least one is asleep for that one.

A prostate exam would get my vote.  (I found out this year that the prostate exam (due to my age) was no longer part of my annual exam---I was more than pleased.)
      October 2, 2018 3:30 PM MDT

For all of the above reasons,
    Happy Dance!!!  
      October 2, 2018 4:24 PM MDT

I am not keen on any test really.. Driving test, absolutely despised it.. Video recorded test for my course, loathed it, awful..  Paper tests, nasty.. When I was ill and subsequently, I have had a fair few medical tests.. all highly undignified and most of them downright uncomfortable or even painful...  I can't think of one test I like.. 
      September 30, 2018 11:08 AM MDT

I think I don't care to be tested at all.  Go with your gut - if you think I am unworthy then reject me, don't test me.  Though I often do pretty well at tests.  I am just myself and that is all I can be.
      September 30, 2018 11:26 AM MDT

September 30, 2018 11:40 AM MDT

not sure what it's called, but it's a form of math test, I think, where there's a series of numbers, and you have to then put in the next series.......WTF!!!!!!!!!!!???

NOT SURE IF THIS is a good example, but say...

1, 4, 8, 44, and then you have to do the next 'set' of numbers.

being math-challenged all my life, I HAVE NO EFFIN' IDEA what they want from me when they give this!!!

over the years have had it a few times on job interviews.......I know I must have appeared like the BIGGEST dummy to the interviewer when they saw my 'answer'.

but hey, I can interpret a horoscope and I bet they can't, right?
    LOL LOL LOL

so there......keep your STUPID math tests!!!!!!!!!

:-D

:)

:)
      September 30, 2018 12:30 PM MDT

I like them.

September 30, 2018 12:35 PM MDT

No wonder ben is confused.  Those aren't numbers!  Those are letters!  Numbers are for counting and letters are for writing!!  :) :)
      October 2, 2018 3:28 AM MDT

You are not alone ben!! :) :)
      October 2, 2018 2:40 AM MDT

Story questions.
    Why write a short story about a person going from Colorado to L.A. on a train?

Math is based on logic and proven fact.  Why the other worded crap?
    There is ONE right answer.  Ask a straight question. This post was edited by Merlin at October 3, 2018 5:47 AM MDT
      October 2, 2018 1:12 PM MDT

I guess you don't like equations like y=x^2, where 2 values of x, ( +x & -x) fit the requirements---lol. 
      October 2, 2018 3:35 PM MDT

I am cracking up!  As wordy as I am when I write .... and as intimidated as I sometimes am with math, my logical side really does like the basic fact.
    This is probably why I didn't go into mechanics or being a doctor. 
    See, the carburetor is connected to engine which needs the timing belt to turn for the spark plugs which make a flint like substance and adds the heat of the gas which pushes the pistons down.  So if the air ... wait... there was no air in the engine and where is the oil???

The hip bone is connected to the thigh bone.  The thigh bone is connected to the shin bone the .....

Damn!  Just put the whole thing together and when both are well-taken care of, you have a skeleton that works like a perfectly oiled engine!!!
    Big giggles!  You are absolutely right, tom jackson!  Happy! Happy! This post was edited by Merlin at October 3, 2018 5:48 AM MDT
      October 2, 2018 4:16 PM MDT

I remember reading that "the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone..." was a way of passing information to children when formal schooling wasn't available.

Fell free to write a similar song about how a car works...lol
      October 3, 2018 3:32 PM MDT

• I have a very low tolerance for math.  I was never fond of tests, especially pop quizzes, either.
      October 28, 2018 3:40 PM MDT

• Right there with you, Lavender!

October 28, 2018 4:02 PM MDT

• Yay for us cool kids!  :)
      October 28, 2018 4:14 PM MDT