Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you snuggle when you sleep? With whom or what? I have a four foot long cuddle pillow my wife bought me.

Do you snuggle when you sleep? With whom or what? I have a four foot long cuddle pillow my wife bought me.

I choose a different cuddler each night, but never her,

Posted - March 1, 2019

Responses

• this pusheen eating some chips 

i was going to post my own pic but i heard people can trace you 

March 1, 2019 6:27 PM MST

That's very true and wise......every image you take diggitally from your mobile phone ,tablet and other electrical devices can be traced back to you instantly and evern the place they were taken from ...
    The police and government love them and can snoop on you with anything you place on any domain....
    They only need your Phone number, email or Ip address and nothing you store on the cloud on electronic devices are safe.....
    What ever place you store them on Servers ,they to have access to every image stored ...If you store private images on your personal computer ......once you connect it to the internet ,nothing on it is then completly safe from others accessing anything on it......
    :(
      March 2, 2019 2:05 AM MST

Just say the words "large quantity of ammonium nitrate" and you will shortly get a knock on the door.
      March 2, 2019 8:24 AM MST

The knock will be from you I'm pretty sure...lol
      March 2, 2019 11:15 AM MST

I spoon my sweetie (until i go to sleep, then he gets up,  hahaha insomnia)
      March 1, 2019 6:37 PM MST

Yes we snuggle as well as retreat to our own side of the bed. It depends on the night and our moods
      March 1, 2019 7:00 PM MST

We are snuggle monsters. Tonight and tomorrow night is called unlimited snuggles. We snuggle on the couch and then go to bed whenever we wake up and then snuggle in bed. Snuggling is laying close in bed with our bodies close and legs wrapped around each other. With shared pillows to support our knees. 

Both of us are runts (considered in our respective families). 
      March 1, 2019 7:44 PM MST

When it's cool enough, we snuggle. Either with her head on my shoulder or mine on her breasts. Or spooning.

Right now, I hold her for 30 seconds and our skin starts melting.
      March 1, 2019 8:28 PM MST

Nice...my wife doesn't like touching anymore.
      March 1, 2019 8:35 PM MST

Not fair, I'm just saying. Good night ((hugs))
      March 1, 2019 8:43 PM MST

With my little cat.  He just loves to snuggle with me. 
      March 1, 2019 11:01 PM MST

I have trouble with a feline.. His name is Shadow and he thinks he is a tiny kitten.. and he was.. several years ago. He's now a thumping great lump and he likes to snuggle under the covers, often treading on my head in the process and then, when he's under the covers, he will often pat my face lightly to get me to stroke him. But this wakes me up.. and I seriously, don't like it! 
      March 2, 2019 9:37 AM MST

No.  I sink.  I have so much memory foam stacked on my bed that I have to literally pitch myself onto the bed and then I sink.  By the time I am totally sunk, I am usually asleep.  It is the best bed ever for me.

March 2, 2019 11:20 AM MST