Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » SERIOUSLY. How does Trump manage to keep from being assassinated? 65 percent of the people alive HATE HIS GUTS.

SERIOUSLY. How does Trump manage to keep from being assassinated? 65 percent of the people alive HATE HIS GUTS.

Posted - March 17, 2019

Responses

Look at my answer too.  To Tom.  It concerns you.  It is very important.  
      March 17, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

I know.  Things are going really well from our point of view.  I can understand some people would not be having as good a time.  But I can't help thinking why descend to hate?  (Hatred to you Randy!)  When hate is self-destructive at best.  Don't we all have lives of our own to lead ?  Do we need to wait around for a president to do everything for us? Why such a fixation on a single person?
      March 17, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

Well.  I do not hate anyone.  I don't even hate that PIG.  I cannot stand the medicine.  But I view him as a medicine this country needed.   Like CHEMO.  We don't need to drain the swamp.  We need to disinfect and kill the entire toxic way of GOP life in that Administration.  They, call themselves Republicans.  The Republicans are going to seriously have to change their party name now.

UGH.  TEA BAG DINOSAURS comes to mind.

March 17, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

Personally, I have my vision checked every year---death and taxes are certain, as are cataracts if you live long enough.  Cataracts can prevent you from seeking clearly affect one's ability to see the details of what is happening.  
      March 23, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

Yes but you know they just say those things and bring up Hitler and all people like that just as a matter of trying to discredit someone by linking him with them. 
      March 17, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

Sharonna, you're paranoying. 
      March 17, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

I hope I don't scare you.  I don't mean to cause any sadness or bad feelings.  I do think that Trump is dangerous.  I am in the thick of it.  You are not.  You are a sweet soul.  I see that.  But, look at it this way.  I will keep it simple so you can try and get how my body reacts to this monster.

This monster that you are trying to portray as a nice guy.  You are doing this because you are trying to give him a chance and keep an open mind.

Let me try this.  THIS IS NOT DONALD TRUMP AT ALL. I am just using this example to let you know what I am saying as far as how I feel.

So, say that someone raped and killed someone you love.  Maybe a small child you bonded with.  

And I say, the rapist is a maybe nice guy inside deep down.

That is why I am PARANOYING.

This PIG in office is turning his head and not even trying to save kids who are put in cages.  Because their parents are trying to save their child from even worse treatment from the government in some place in Central America.  Follow this so far?  

Trump decided he has too many charges against him.  He knows he is going to go to jail.  He makes this situation about a WALL to keep our enemies out and he makes the enemies these poor immigrant people who are trying to save their children's lives.

So what does TRUMP do?  He cages the kids.  The kids have no idea where their parents are and he mistreats these immigrants so badly that they have no hope in ever seeing their kids again.

That is what is really happening.  At least a few kids have been impregnated by rapists.  NICE?  This is our President. Can you imagine Trudeau thinking this is a good plan for people crossing into Canada?
      March 17, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

Well now at least you are willing to admit they are guilty of hate!
      March 17, 2019 10:09 AM MDT

Well, they are not, apparently. Since he is still breathing.  

They are guilty of reason not TREASON.  They think, they wait and they REALLY know that GOD is watching.  
      March 17, 2019 10:25 AM MDT

(hate hatred)
      March 17, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

Are you capable of joining a discussion?  She is smarter than you.  She stays on topic at least.
      March 17, 2019 10:45 AM MDT

I do?  Thank you.  No way am I smarter than Randy though.  Or you either!
      March 17, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

If you don't know that you are smarter than Randy?  You need to smarten up.

I know Randy is smart. This is just silly.  We are all about equal in smart.  I just focus on things you don't and you focus on many things I wish I knew as well as you do.  So we are all on equal ground, I just LOATHE DONALD.
      March 17, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

noun
    intense or passionate dislike
      March 23, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

Maybe it's a environment thing - people figure that if Trump gets shot all his hot air will leak out and melt the Polar ice caps. Cheers!
      March 17, 2019 10:51 AM MDT

He has already turned the polars into ICE CRAP.  

He be needin to go soon.

CHEERS!!!!!!
      March 17, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

Do you really think any president has that kind of power over nature? The ice caps have been deteriorating for decades.
      March 17, 2019 9:28 PM MDT

We should recognize the effectiveness of the US Secret Service for keeping the Unhinged One out of harm’s way.  

Even though they were among the unpaid federal workers during the shutdown, and despite whatever revulsion close proximity to Trump may present, the Secret Service have managed to do their jobs in exemplary fashion. 

I could also guess that the types of haters who’d try to off a president (the Mob, gun nuts, career criminals and White Supremacists) are Trump supporters. This post was edited by Don Barzini at March 17, 2019 6:40 PM MDT
      March 17, 2019 2:22 PM MDT

Project much?
      March 17, 2019 6:27 PM MDT

By the same token, why was there never an attempt on President Obama's life, and on that of no other president since Reagan in 1981?
      March 17, 2019 6:45 PM MDT

• if trump dies then pence is president, is that really what people want
      March 23, 2019 11:32 AM MDT