Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Please list 3 things you have never done that you believe most people have.

Please list 3 things you have never done that you believe most people have.

1) I’ve never eaten a steak. 

2) I’ve never ironed an article of clothing. 

3) I’ve never had a one night stand. 

Posted - March 23, 2019

Responses

1. I haven't many teeth remaining, so I can't eat steak.  2. I don't have any clothing that is worth ironing.  3.  I have several  Amish-made night stands in various bedrooms here, but they don't all have table lamps on them. 
      March 23, 2019 4:37 PM MDT

• lol thanks,  but list thrée things YOU Have never done :)
      March 23, 2019 4:41 PM MDT

Wow, what an impressive list you have there, Jaimie.  Do you realize that spending the night with me can clear all three of those for you?  You can cook steaks for us, we'll sit down and eat them together, after you've washed the dishes and made a steak sammich for my lunch, I'll allow you to iron that mountain of clothing I've been avoiding, then we can retire to the Randy Room for some all-night delight.  I'll rudely kick you out of my place just before dawn, never to call you again and ignoring your pleas for more Randy Candy, ensuring that the third rung is fulfilled. Aren't I a grand pal?

~
      March 23, 2019 6:50 PM MDT

• I’m impressed with your answer... but no, just give me a list of things you’ve never done, please. We will iron out those other details later... no we won’t lol. 
      March 23, 2019 8:22 PM MDT

Curious that your Asker’s Pick was one that didn’t even answer the question.
    Look at Officegirl’s post below, how is that not a better reply? 
      March 26, 2019 6:08 AM MDT

In her defense she only asked for 3.  And I went on because was not sure some of those qualified. Plus she does not care for wordiness  and I guess I am often much too wordy.  And not important to me to receive "Asker's Pick" as I do not quest for fame.  Just happy being part of the crowd and able to make my own answers. 
      March 26, 2019 6:31 AM MDT

Still a much better post, though. IMHO
      March 26, 2019 6:58 AM MDT

Thank you but I can see where people might prefer a laugh rather than constant seriousness or earnestness. 
      March 26, 2019 7:17 AM MDT

• That‘s not true, I like your answers too. I know we’ve discussed before  we think and react to things differently. Just because I’m more on the lighter side doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate your seriousness. This site would be boring if we were All the same. 
      March 26, 2019 7:45 AM MDT

• I can’t actually remember why I picked his answer as AP in the moment, but I’m sure I did it ironically because I found it funny. I rarely do ‘AP’ on my questions because I enjoy any  answers I get.  I like interacting with people, the humours and serious . Usually I’ll the only time I give AP is if something really strikes me as funny at the time. I believe one of your answers last week was the only time I gave one in seriousness. Also, I don’t really think any gives a faak which answers I would, do choose, cos my questions are  not all that important or serious for the most part,  lol. 

March 26, 2019 7:42 AM MDT

I agree, no worries. AP is entirely the prerogative of the asker.
     I just found it odd, given the quality of some of the other posts. 
      March 26, 2019 8:36 AM MDT

• That‘s Fair:) but like I said I’m not to serious about anything on this site. It’s just fun to me. I realize some people like the more serious questions, but that’s not me.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 26, 2019 8:57 AM MDT
      March 26, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

I don't know.  Certainly a lot of the things I read younger people on here talking about. Popular culture - singers, bands and motion pictures most of which I have never even heard of.  I was into such things more when I was young which was some time ago.  OK have never had my body pierced except ears.  Never had a tattoo. Never ate some of the things young people eat like say "Buffalo wings" I think they are called.  Never lived with my parents after I left home at 17. Never collected welfare.  Never been in trouble with the Law.  Although our taxes were audited a few years ago no wrongdoing did they find.  Never had children of my own.  By which I mean carrying a pregnancy to term and giving birth and raising kids.  Have never texted or twittered or anything like that.  Never been skiing.  Never learned to play a musical instrument.  Never been on a roller coaster.  Never brought a legal suit.  Is that enough? 
      March 23, 2019 7:25 PM MDT

• You have no idea how many sites I’ve asked this on lol. I just want a list of 3 simple things... people on this site are soooo wordy lol. 
      March 23, 2019 8:23 PM MDT

Well I don't know what other people have or have not done.  Just was trying to come up with things that I thought might fit.

OK I don't get much of a chance to just chat so yes can be "wordy" .  My husband has a little A little motion he makes when he thinks I have gone on too enthusiastically for too long.  A little hand motion that says Ok cut it. 
      March 23, 2019 8:30 PM MDT

• I was not trying to put down your answer at all. I honestly enjoy your replies cos you and I are so polar opposites imo. You’re always so black and white in your replies and i think I live in the grey in my thinking. I can honestly say I’ve learned the most from you here since I’ve come back. 
      March 23, 2019 8:34 PM MDT

Yes?  Thank you.  I am "black and white"?  I just try to play it pretty straight.  Occasionally I try to have some fun but am not very good at humor.   At least that anyone else enjoys. 
      March 23, 2019 8:38 PM MDT

No rollercoasters? Aw man. There’s one you shoulda done, OG. 
      March 24, 2019 6:02 AM MDT

Never even thought about it.  But don't know how comfortable I would be with them.  When I see on TV people riding them with their hands in the air screaming and acting the fool that just doesn't seem like me.  But neither have I ever liked horror movies.  Which seems pretty much the same stuff. 
      March 24, 2019 6:17 AM MDT

Not all coasters are screamers (I am a BIG fan of those). Not to make light of them or of you, but the “kiddie” coasters can be really fun too. Minus the screaming. :)
      March 24, 2019 6:31 AM MDT

Hi officegirl, I'm with Don Barzini on the roller coaster thing, ha!
    :)

I really enjoy them, especially wooden ones.
    And I never raise my hands on them and I'm usually pretty quiet on them. I only say that so you wouldn't feel obligated to raise your hands and scream if you do decide to ride - - they're fun, too, without doing that.
    :)
      March 24, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

1.  I've never fixed a flat tire.
    2.  I've never eaten monkey brains, and I do believe most people have done this already because they are way smarter "than" me.  Or is it "then?"  Where's Randy?
    3.  I've never spoken in front of a class without the teacher holding my hand.  I am such a wuss!

There's more but...

March 23, 2019 8:12 PM MDT

(way smarter than me. much smarter than I am.)
      March 23, 2019 8:18 PM MDT

Thanks Randy, I knew you would have my back!
      March 23, 2019 8:24 PM MDT