Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you sometimes have questions you ask to yourself but decide they are not suitable to ask on Answermug?

Do you sometimes have questions you ask to yourself but decide they are not suitable to ask on Answermug?

Posted - April 29, 2019

Responses

Yes. 
      April 29, 2019 7:09 PM MDT

Every single day.
      April 29, 2019 7:26 PM MDT

Sometimes I do think about things that I would not ask on here because of what people would think of me.
      April 29, 2019 7:57 PM MDT

We are so alike. I don't know if you mind me saying that or not, but, that's how I feel. 
      April 29, 2019 8:09 PM MDT

Oh do you think so?  I don't know but do feel a sympathy with you and have for some time.  Or would the proper term be "empathy"?  Probably close to the same age but I am a Northern girl though do have Southern relatives.
      April 29, 2019 8:24 PM MDT

Empathy would probably be right. I'm southern but, my parents are northern and mid-west.  So, I grew up in the south but with a lot of the traits, my parents have. I do not have a southern vernacular. I actually have zero accent. If that helps...? 

Good night office girl. Sleep well. 
      April 29, 2019 8:45 PM MDT

My father's family lives in the area around Nashville and many of them I would not know where they were from just talking to them.  Some are very proudly southern in voice and vernacular and very quick to let you know that!  Nothing wrong with different accents - we all have some kind of accent regardless of where we live or grew up.  Mine was the New Jersey rather than the Nieu Joisy. 

Thank you I have as well stayed up past my bedtime.  May sweet dreams be yours. 
      April 29, 2019 8:53 PM MDT

I've been doing a lot of that lately. I must have writer's block.
      April 29, 2019 8:58 PM MDT

I do that all the time.  Usually I can find the answer online pretty quickly but maybe I should just ask all the questions that I couldn't find the answers here.
      April 29, 2019 9:30 PM MDT

yes, i think everyone does
      April 30, 2019 2:50 PM MDT

Wow -- again, I see I am unlike a lot of other people. But we're all good. And we're all simply whom we are.
    :)
    But before I read any of the answers, I thought - - and here's my answer - - 

"No -- there's been no question I've ever thought of and/or asked here, that I thought was unsuitable for the site. (Other people may have found my stuff unsuitable but I haven't.)"

:)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 30, 2019 10:32 PM MDT
      April 30, 2019 7:23 PM MDT