Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What kind of help does Donald Trump need?

What kind of help does Donald Trump need?

Seems to be too much criticism for him all the time which does not help or do any good.

Posted - September 6, 2019

Responses

Psychiatric. A wet pack and shock therapy.
      September 6, 2019 2:10 AM MDT

None that he would accept. The man is convinced that he alone has this all figured out. Sadly, there are legions of even more clueless drones who reflexively agree with him, or are too weak of mental faculty to disagree. 

A comprehensive professional evaluation of his declining mental state would be a primary need; followed by a diet coach; a real barber; a tailor; plus extensive courses in modern science, US history, world cultures, manners, English, Constitutional law; and a full schedule of behavioral counseling.

He would probably benefit enormously from persuading someone to give him a hug once in a while. That, and a prescription of Thorazine. This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 6, 2019 11:23 AM MDT
      September 6, 2019 4:40 AM MDT

I fear that Trump doesn't have enough years left to embrace all of the things you set forth.  Too bad he didn't to that when he was younger.  He might have turned out to be a halfway decent president if he had.
      September 6, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

Or at least something more than a despicable, dishonest human being.

In truth, the courses wouldn't be a realistic expectation, as reading [books] would be required.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 6, 2019 2:38 PM MDT
      September 6, 2019 11:20 AM MDT

We had a halfway decent president in Bush II.  Never thought I'd be singing HIS praises.  

True, but it could be presented to him in the form of coloring book pictures.
      September 6, 2019 2:39 PM MDT

He needs a good talking-to. 
      September 6, 2019 8:00 AM MDT

Under hypnosis perhaps which could have a positive effect on his subconscious. 
      September 6, 2019 8:08 AM MDT

I think he is  going to need some help learning prison rules like - never drop your soap in the shower. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      September 6, 2019 8:39 AM MDT

Maybe there is a reason why inmates are supplied with bars of soap instead of providing liquid soap dispensers; 'when opportunity knocks...'
      September 6, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

• He needs to experience an alien abduction followed by an obligatory, and not so gentle, anal probe.  That's where his brain is likely to be discovered and retrieved.
      September 6, 2019 9:22 AM MDT

There is absolutely nothing that will help that bloviating gasbag. The criticism is well deserved. 
    His success with jobs and the economy are owed to President Obama, NOT HIM.
    We are now headed to a recession because of his moronic tax cuts and asinine decision making.
    He cannot be trusted EVER. He is the Prince of Lies

If there is one thing that will help him, it's a nice ride in a convertible to get some fresh air.
     Hopefully, that will open his mind up.

I would not shed one tear for him nor our country.
    I would get down on my knees and Thank God!
    Thank our Father in heaven for delivering us from this human pile of sh*t.
    Deliver him straight to hell where he will burn for eternity
      September 6, 2019 10:03 AM MDT

Where's a guy on the grassy knoll when you need him?
      September 6, 2019 11:00 AM MDT

He needs some help from a fitness guru or one of these days he will be sitting in a chair and the chair will get stuck on his butt. Cheers and happy weekend!

September 6, 2019 10:12 AM MDT

September 6, 2019 10:27 AM MDT

He’s already got Twitter to dispense all of his sh!+
      September 6, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

September 6, 2019 5:30 PM MDT