Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Ok. Brutal honestly only: (If you can muster it) IF your significant other suddenly in front of your eyes turned into the opposite gender..

Ok. Brutal honestly only: (If you can muster it) IF your significant other suddenly in front of your eyes turned into the opposite gender..

.... WELL... 

Would you turn into a gay and stick around?  Or would you turn into a straight and stick around? 

Posted - September 17, 2019

Responses

For me, this question doesn't fall into the, "hard to imagine" category.
    Don has said, from time-to-time, he is a lesbian trapped in a man's body. ;) :)

The answer to your question is, yes.  I love Don in whatever package, vessel, meat suit, whatever you'd like to call our bodies, regardless.
    I'm sure there are toys out there that would accommodate the needs I would have for male genitalia and we could use those when those urges arose. 

This post was edited by Merlin at September 18, 2019 9:07 PM MDT
      September 18, 2019 11:26 AM MDT

Good points there, Merlin!
    :)
      September 18, 2019 12:12 PM MDT

• Jon can switch genders all he wants to but he's still gonna be a gun toting, tractor driving, camo-wearing butch gal.
      So, I can probably work with it as long as he's still willing to fix things that break like lawn mowers and appliances and I get to wear the fabulous shoes.

But puh-leeze!  This has happened plenty of times between he and I.  Sometimes when I'm dressing or getting out of the shower I tuck it between my legs just for sh!tz and giggles and I look like just a girl.  LOL!  And the long hair really helps too.  You work with what ya got.  Nevertheless, he still thinks I'm pretty whether I have protuberant plumbing or otherwise. 

And if he ever dared decide that I was no longer enough to satisfy, then I would just ever so gently "Lorena Bobbitt" him as a helpful reminder that he better not stray.  Then we can both be liberal femi-nazi lesbians together.  Easy-peezy!  Happily ever after.
      September 18, 2019 11:51 AM MDT

Well said, bud. And even with some crazy humor to boot!
    :)
      September 18, 2019 12:14 PM MDT

Well, if we hadn't already assured the continuation of our species, I think I would have some cognitive dissonance about what to do next.

I would have to ponder if turning into a different gender (as opposed to becoming transgender) would result is just another manifestation of the transcendental self that I freely bound myself in our marriage vows.

A fascinating concept indeed.
      September 18, 2019 1:16 PM MDT

No... I only date pretty women.... 

If she'd turned to a man i would have to leave....

but in this world, this (you said ) isnt real. 

September 18, 2019 6:56 PM MDT

Wait, exactly how much of a manly man are we talking about my wife  turning into here?  What if she just becomes a little bit mannish but not an actual man?

~

September 18, 2019 9:06 PM MDT