Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Traditions » What are some interesting, cool, weird, spooky, or fun facts concerning your birth date in relation to either of your parents' birth dates?

What are some interesting, cool, weird, spooky, or fun facts concerning your birth date in relation to either of your parents' birth dates?

Example:
In my case, I was born five days after my mother's 21st birthday, and she and I share the same Zodiac sign.
~

Posted - October 5, 2019

Responses

• Believe it or not there are no interesting connections at all.

Incredible, right? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 8, 2019 9:11 PM MDT
      October 5, 2019 11:25 PM MDT

I think that shows your family willing to go out and explore personalities and situations they have yet to experience.

I like that style. 
      October 7, 2019 4:23 PM MDT

Nothing comes to mind. I was born on the same day of the month as their wedding anniversary,  does that count?
      October 6, 2019 5:02 AM MDT

Of course not, unless their wedding anniversary is on one or both of their birth dates. 
    ~
      October 6, 2019 6:21 AM MDT

Pay no attention to Mr. Detail-oriented Mind over there.  
    In the Merlin Magic Book, it does.

October 7, 2019 4:26 PM MDT

Post your own questions if you want to decide which details are important and which are not. My question is specific to birth dates, so anniversary dates do not have relevance here.

~
      October 7, 2019 9:07 PM MDT

If you keep sticking your tongue out that far, it will shrivel like another part of your body does when you misbehave.
    I was taught to bite it when you have don't have anything nice to say.
    It's a good thing you have a lion there to protect you. Otherwise, ... you know what happens when Merlin is flustered!
      October 8, 2019 8:07 AM MDT

Both my parents and I were born on a Tuesday.
      October 6, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

I got nothing.
      October 7, 2019 4:53 PM MDT

I guess it's kind of weird that I'm answering this question on my mom's birthday so yeah, we took Birthday Girl to Pizza Ranch for lunch today!

Me: 8 August 1993
    Dad:  3 April 1957
    Mom:  7 October 1961

If I add in my step-mom (13 October 1972) it would appear that Dad has a thing for those Libras.  It's also interesting that Mom and Step-mom have the same maiden name but they're not related to each other but as long as I already mentioned a coincidence about names, my married last name is also the name of the city where my mom was born.

Anyway, I don't see any connections in the birth dates but maybe Merlin can find some in the Merlin Magic Book.

Me:
    Solar Sign: Leo
    Lunar Sign: Aries
    Ascendant Sign: Libra
    Life Path Number: 2
    Attitude Number: 7
    Birthday Number: 8

Dad:
    Solar Sign: Aries
    Lunar Sign: Taurus
    Ascendant Sign: Scorpio
    Life Path Number: 2
    Attitude Number: 7
    Birthday Number: 3

Mom:
    Solar Sign: Libra
    Lunar Sign: Virgo
    Ascendant Sign: Cancer
    Life Path Number: 7
    Attitude Number: 8
    Birthday Number: 7

October 7, 2019 5:24 PM MDT

I like the way you think, very much!
    EXTREMELY COOL!!
    :) :)
      October 7, 2019 5:27 PM MDT

Both of my parents and grand parents ,plus my great grand parents were all born in the same century as me ....Oh....and my five other siblings.........  is that weird or what ....  :)D
      October 7, 2019 6:58 PM MDT

There's nothing special about my birth-date in relation to my parents birth-dates. However, it does standout in another way. I was born exactly one month before the first moon landing.
      October 8, 2019 8:28 AM MDT

I've been reluctant to answer this question for a few reasons.
    The first being that this question and your May-December question hits home in my birthing situations and similarities. 
    The second  is I wasn't sure where to write my answer, here or  there.  Third, after seeing Slartibartfast's answer and it not qualifying, I'm not sure mine will either.

Nonetheless, believing in your strength of character, I will go ahead and share the very bizarre coincidences of people I surround myself with.  Please grab your beverage of choice and put your feet up.  This may take a minute. :)

My birth, of course, one of a kind.

In accordance to the brain power of a child coming from a relatively small family, I was the only person in the world born on May 19th. I was.  I didn't know anyone at school, any of my friends, in my neighborhood, and certainly anyone in my family that was, so I was the only one. :)  This illusion went on until I was about 20 years old. Please don't get me wrong. I definitely knew others were born on May 19th but not any of my friends or family.
    Then I met Tag.  I guy I wanted to date (so I thought) and he was very interested in dating me. With all the bells and whistles going our way, we planned a camping trip. On the back of his Ninja, I went.  Being the crotch-rocket the Ninja was, he almost killed us going around a curve up the Rocky Mountains.  It's a blur but the police who arrived at the scene, started reading off the information from his license. I thought it was mine.  We both had blonde hair and blue eyes, etc. Dazed, I was but I knew I wasn't driving. The officer wasn't reading about me.  He was reading Tags information.
    I wasn't devastated but felt violated. How could he?! Coming to my senses, I knew why I liked him and why I didn't. I knew why he scared me, and why we could not see eachother anymore.  Not because he almost killed us but because we had the same birthday.  It was like dating myself.  I did not like that idea one bit.  Instead, I chose another very odd avenue.
    This avenue is all about May and December.  This is also why I didn't know if I should submit my story here or on your other question.
    My stepdad, the only dad I know, was born in May.  My mom is December.  I was raised with the May/December energy around me all the time.  My Grammie's birthday is also in December but not the same sign as my Mom. My Mom is a sagittarius.  My Grammie was a capricorn. 
    My Dad's birthday is May 13th.  My birthday is May 19th. We share the same Zodiac sign. I would like to say for those who don't know, he isn't my father.  He is my dad.  The man who loves my mom and us. My mom and he raised us as a team.  They married when I was 3.  I don't know any other.

This may disqualify me. :(

Anyway, since I am this far into it and believe in Randy's disposition, I will go on with the similarities and the story.

After a decade or so and a relationship or two (my parents still May/December married) Don appeared in my life.  I felt him.  I knew he was the one.
    Believing that two make one via feelings of the heart, choices, and living those choices, together, willingly, we are it.  WE are One.  It will all tie together Randy D.
    I am a wizardress who knows where her magic is needed and a wizardress who knows where her magic is lacking. 
    This is why I applauded Loon Lips and her family choices.  Apparently, my family and my family choices were still in need or repair. :)
    Don and I married, long ago, from the heart. 
    His birthday is December 22, 1955.  My mom's birthday is December 21, 1944.  My birthday is May 19th, 1967.  My dad's birthday is May 13th, 1950.  My Grammie's birthday was December 27th, 1912.
    Mom and Don have a very fun time with the solstice and whose birthday it falls on.  They have a wonderful relationship full of respect and care.  I found that I must really like my mom or feel her needs haven't been met because I married a guy almost like her.  However!  Don is a capricorn and she a sagittarius.  He carries both traits.  She is a sag, through and through. Growing up with my Grammie I'm sure strengthened her self-traits and helped make her strong. Grammie also played a HUGE character in my life. The capricorn, Don, that I married has many of her exact same traits.  I have enormous respect and learned many things from my Grammie.

My dad and I are a week apart in dates but not in years, obviously. We are both Tauruses.  I am on the cusp of gemini and am very glad I am not.  I have my own personality and don't think I would be a very good, moody person.  I don't have a twin.
    My sister, however has her birthday in October.  She is a libra.  Being the scales, you would think she would balance all the May/December birthdays in our family.
    She has in a wonderful way.  She stays out of all the chaotic fun and sometimes very heated energy the four of us derive from each other.  She goes on her marry way, succeeding in her business and shows up according to her schedule.  She is wonderful and doesn't have but the soul to contribute to the intertwining of the Mom, Dad, Merlin and Don.
    There you go.  I hope all of that makes it possible to still be included in this question. 
    Before I go, why did you pick the months of May and December for your 'Linneal and Baby Boom question?  Was that because they were about 180 difference or almost 6 months apart?? 
    Hugs and Loves, Merlin :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at October 10, 2019 12:08 AM MDT
      October 9, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

I like your answer.  In my own family my dad and my brother are both Aries so what did I do?  I married one!
      October 9, 2019 3:08 PM MDT

Thanks Livvie!  It took me a while to write and definitely conveyed a lot of personal information.  I'm glad you appreciated it. :):)
    Isn't it funny we decide to surround ourselves with things we know?  It's a wonder we ever grow!!  :) :)

This post was edited by Merlin at October 10, 2019 12:10 AM MDT
      October 9, 2019 11:15 PM MDT

Thank you Randy D.  It means a lot to me. ;) :)  The AP, too!
    Big Winks and Smiles!!!
      October 10, 2019 8:27 AM MDT