Active Now

Echooos
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Would you date someone who sleeps with their socks on?

Would you date someone who sleeps with their socks on?

Posted - October 26, 2019

Responses

If she had ugly feet...yes.

October 26, 2019 7:29 PM MDT

• Bah! Reported for posting feet pic. 
      October 26, 2019 7:31 PM MDT

Is this better?

October 26, 2019 7:33 PM MDT

• This is going to make no sense... I take issue with people who sleep with socks on, but I also take issue with feet pics. I hate feet, except my own... I’m a walking issue really :) 
      October 26, 2019 7:35 PM MDT

I shan't delve into my likes/dislikes.
      October 26, 2019 8:06 PM MDT

I have and still sometimes do sleep in socks.  Guess because my feet are mostly colder than those of people I am with. 
      October 26, 2019 8:11 PM MDT

• That’s why you use them to warm your feet up... not socks. 
      October 26, 2019 8:13 PM MDT

Okay, here goes, so strap yourself in and hold on tightly.

I was born and raised in a place that has a cold climate over eight months of the year, so I was extremely accustomed to the necessity of wearing socks in bed at night.  However, as I began to develop my likes and dislikes in sexuality, romance, attraction, etc., the concept of socks in bed became a real turn-off to me.  Therein lies the dilemma: I understand that there is a decidedly and pointedly valid reason for it sometimes and in certain situations, but on the other hand, it's so "unsexy" that it bothers me, and I can't bring myself to merely overlook it.  Fast forward to the present day, and it's now been a few decades that I've lived in places like Southern California, all over the Pacific, the Orient, the tropics, etc.  Socks in bed are a rare occurrence in my everyday life, so the probability that I'd encounter the conundrum anew is quite slim.

Count me out.

Now, extrapolating on the topic, let's get into the wearing of shoes in bed.  Some guys go crazy over the sight of a woman wearing high heels in bed, I am certainly not one of them.  I cannot stand the idea of anyone wearing any type of shoes in bed, high heels or otherwise, so trying to imagine sprouting wood when I'm gritting my teeth in blood-curdling disgust is such far-fetched bizarre depravity that I cannot wrap even one solitary synapse around it.

~
      October 26, 2019 8:45 PM MDT

• Maybe it’s a sexual thing not liking the socks  in bed... IDK. I’m fine with shoes in bed though lol. Until it’s time to go to sleep. I was actually just talking to one of my exes on text,  that I’m still friends with....He was telling me about this time I fell asleep with boots on and he watched me in my sleep for an hour try to push the boots off with my other feet in my sleep.... what a jerk to watch me struggle.. no wonder he’s an ex. 
      October 26, 2019 8:54 PM MDT

~
      October 27, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

It's possible that I may not know what he sleeps in.  
      October 27, 2019 12:35 AM MDT

I'm married to someone who wears them in cold weather. Neither a plus or a minus.
      October 27, 2019 12:50 AM MDT

(Neither . . . or . . . nor)
      October 27, 2019 10:46 AM MDT

IF they don't smell. If they do?  GO HOME.

Quest que c'est Hey Hey Hey Hey.

I saw them before they were famous. I just loved that they had that blonde bass player.  Even my boyfriend remarked that she looked so cute up there.  Tina Weymouth.

Memories of FUN times. I was about 24 and it was 1974 and we were in a small bar called Orphan's in the North Side of Chicago.  

I worked in a bar after school as a waitress at a bar around the block on Clark and Division, I think.  I forgot the name of the bar.  

So, that is my Talking Heads story.  They were cool back then and still are. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 27, 2019 7:49 PM MDT
      October 27, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

You worked in a bar at a bar?  Was there a bar in the bar at the bar where you worked at the bar? ~
      October 27, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

I love them!!
    I never tire of listening to them.
    :)
      October 27, 2019 7:49 PM MDT

No problem because some people of French descent are shy about exposing their webbed toes on both feet. 
      October 27, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

Yes

Image result for sleeping man wearing socks

Wouldn't post --  I don't care- - 

you can see the description of the image - -

use your imagination
    ;)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at October 27, 2019 7:50 PM MDT
      October 27, 2019 7:46 PM MDT