Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think a MUGGER is a COWARD when the MUGGER cannot address/defend his own insulting statements? IN GENERAL. NO ONE IN PARTIC.

Do you think a MUGGER is a COWARD when the MUGGER cannot address/defend his own insulting statements? IN GENERAL. NO ONE IN PARTIC.

Posted - December 29, 2019

Responses

Gee, that’s cute, coming from the very person who often responds, “I didn’t read anything of what you just wrote, but here’s what I think . . . “

It‘s not necessary to defend oneself to irrational, blithering, scatterbrained, childish name-calling rants. 
    ~
      December 29, 2019 10:45 AM MST

When I say that IT IS BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY. AND I AM ALWAYS RIGHT.  (cuz I DO read it) 
      December 29, 2019 10:56 AM MST

Then why can’t the same attitude be applied to you and what you write?  There is no need for anyone to respond to your incessant claptrap, no matter how many insults you hurl around in a failed attempt to goad them into dialog with you. 
    ~ This post was edited by Randy D at December 30, 2019 12:44 PM MST
      December 29, 2019 3:32 PM MST

:)
      December 30, 2019 4:47 AM MST

:)
      December 30, 2019 4:48 AM MST

I think a mugger is responsible for every and anything he contributes to us.  
    How they want to do so is entirely up to them.
    How we interpret what they post is entirely up to us. This post was edited by Merlin at December 30, 2019 12:47 PM MST
      December 29, 2019 2:12 PM MST

Not necessarily.

If the statement is personally insulting to another Mugger,
    or generally against the TIS
    it will probably be flagged and taken down.

Some Muggers fly in, say something, and disappear again for an indefinite time.
    By the time they return, their previous statements have been forgotten.

Some Muggers are occasionally drunk or drugged,
    some are occasionally in a temporarily disordered state of mind (schizoid, manic, paranoid, etc).
    When or if this is the case, bravery, cowardice or ability to think and argue clearly become impossible.

It's not always easy to see below or beyond the surface of the words.

If someone doesn't defend their statements,
    it doesn't necessarily mean that they can't.

Some Muggers might believe that letting a reply stand as it is
    is the best way to showcase the replier's views and personality.
      December 30, 2019 10:34 AM MST