Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What’s something that most other people seem to enjoy but is torture for you?

What’s something that most other people seem to enjoy but is torture for you?

Posted - January 21, 2020

Responses

Why are you afraid to pull a picture posted by that specific member but feel emboldened and secure in your abilities as a mod to pull others?
     Are you trying to keep his reputation pure? Is he being groomed to be a moderator and you are trying to maintain his pristine record here?

Explanations are in order. 

Why will you NOT pull a picture of a woman with a tight T-Shirt, her nipples in an excited state,  sticking out of a shirt?
    I can tell you right now, this is incongruent to your actions and words. This post was edited by Jon at January 22, 2020 12:13 PM MST
      January 22, 2020 12:09 PM MST

• Surprised you're actually expecting rational answers to these questions 
      January 22, 2020 12:28 PM MST

I'm pissed at the uneven moderation, Loonlips. If you go back, I bit my tongue but I'm having a HARD time. LOL
      January 22, 2020 12:31 PM MST

See above. 
    Nipples are NOT sticking OUT of the shirt. If fhey were that would be a direct violation and immediately removed or referred to JA to handle. This post was edited by my2cents at January 22, 2020 12:37 PM MST
      January 22, 2020 12:29 PM MST

I want it on the record that you have publicly responded to me AFTER I strongly indicated that any further discussion should be in PM and that you publicly stated that you CAN discuss moderation actions. I also want it stated that my opinions and comments to you are not a means for removal from the site as long as I remain respectful.

You are saying that this picture is not sexual and you do NOT see nipples jutting out of that shirt? You pulled my picture too and that was in no way sexual.
    I can assure you that if I were a straight guy, You would be moderating my pants right now.

BTW..I want to re-iteratre: I AM NOT INTERFERING WITH THE WORKINGS OF THE SITE AND ONLY RESPONDING TO COMMENTS AND REPLIES MADE BY A MODERATOR TO ME IN OPEN FORUM.

This post was edited by Jon at January 23, 2020 5:08 PM MST
      January 22, 2020 12:39 PM MST

Whatever you say must be within the rules of the site. 

As I said she is fully dressed. Her chest is questionable and has been reported to JA. 

Do you really want the rules tightened? That would be surprising to me.

Do not ask me questions if you do not want me to respond.  This post was edited by my2cents at January 22, 2020 1:14 PM MST
      January 22, 2020 1:11 PM MST

The woman I posted, on the beach, was clothed.
    Let me make sure I understand this.
    A man in speedos with a bulge (such as an Olympic swimmer) is NOT ok, but a woman with her nipples, visibly hardened & erect, sticking through her shirt in a deliberately provocative pose is ok?

Here is Olympic swimmer Liam Tancock.  He is an English former competitive swimmer who represented Great Britain in the Olympics, FINA world championships, and European championships, and England in the Commonwealth Games. He specialized in backstroke and individual medley events. 
    I am posting this picture to prove a point. I have seen pictures depicting less get removed. This picture was broadcast worldwide in many countries including the US.

I would post ones that were pulled but those were moderated I and I won't put something up that I know was deemed inappropriate.    I'm surprised that you feel like you have the autonomy to tighten the rules. How about if you moderate consistently?

I will continue to ask questions when you continue to openly challenge ae and respond in an open forum. I see how you are spinning this, but I made my position very clear.  This is really not about the picture but the inconsistent moderation and the process which transpires and is broken (notifying offenders of violations promptly via PM).

I am not going to speak any further on this matter. JA can review this and if there is something to be discussed with respect to me, please do so via PM.
    This foolishness in the open forum has gone on long enough.

See you at the election of Bernie in 2020!

This post was edited by Jon at January 22, 2020 1:36 PM MST
      January 22, 2020 1:31 PM MST

• You know Goat...

I had a picture pulled quite some time back and I never ever even received any notification explaining that it had been done and why.  When it came to my attention I sent a private message to JA and she never responded which was very unlike her. 

After some time went by I sent another message to her wanting to get some information as to what was wrong with the picture because I wasn't sure which point in the TOS it violated and I still received dead air silence from her. 

I feel like that was not only rude and dismissive toward a member but a failure to do ones job.  To this day neither JA nor the moderator/s...no one... has ever been willing to address the issue with me and months have gone by. 

I find that very unacceptable and unappreciated.
    I do not feel that is the proper way to handle site administration nor members concerns.
      January 22, 2020 1:46 PM MST

Honey, I know.
    I have fought a similar battle before. The problem here is that there is one moderator here AND JA.
    You pointed that out in an earlier post.
    I 'm not defending them but if there is only one mod and there are so many Anti-trump posts to respond to, there is not enough time in the day.,

I offered when I returned before to assume my role as a moderator. Before any moderation on myself sunk that boat, but I was dismissed. I was good and was able to balance friendships with my responsibility.   At the risk of losing my cookie tonight, I think may have moderated you once. LOL

January 22, 2020 2:17 PM MST

• I know you well. 
    I have nothing to say.  Just read the face.

January 22, 2020 2:31 PM MST

• This issue has been covered in the past. 
    If I am aware of it I am nonplussed as to why you are confused about it.

Perhaps you should brush up on the rules.

Clearly outlined erect nipples and genitalia...such as camel toes, ass cracks, or clearly defined outlines of penises and testicles in swim suits, athletic wear, or other constrictive garments is prohibited.  

I KNOW THIS.  WHY DON'T YOU?
      January 22, 2020 12:43 PM MST

And picture is questionable and has been reported to JA. 
      January 22, 2020 1:12 PM MST

• But here is what's sad m2c,
    and this is what not only troubles me but also hurts. 

Obviously you would let the picture stay.  You are not willing to concede that it violates TOS when it so obviously does, so you are referring it to JA.  You are so unsure of its inappropriateness and willing to give it the benefit of the doubt that you refuse to cast judgement on it.  Left up to you the image would not be removed.

I find that insulting and you should be ashamed of yourself.
      January 22, 2020 1:21 PM MST

I do not think it is in violation as I understand the rules. Again If JA tells me it is then I will take it and any other similar pict down. Why my that is hurtful to anyone I do not know. That is certainly not my intent. But I must follow the rules as I understand them. To apply my standards instead would not be appropriate and biased. 
      January 22, 2020 1:32 PM MST

• Oh BS.

You "referred" the photo in question to JS . Then tell me a test photo I posted is "questionable",  but its deleted with no notice as to why. 

Stop pretending that you follow any rules fairly or consistently.
      January 22, 2020 1:35 PM MST

An obvious nipple was exposed through the woman's hair. It was not questionable. It was direct violation of the photo guidelines. 
    You will be notified. This post was edited by my2cents at January 22, 2020 1:41 PM MST
      January 22, 2020 1:40 PM MST

I'm with you on this one. I once posted a pic of a 'trump supporter'. It was a jock strap. Nothing happened. When I showed it on another post, it was deleted and I pointed it out to the moderator. I called her on that one. It has nothing to do with being gay. There are just some right wing, uber-Christian trump supporters who have no tolerance for those who have different beliefs.
      January 21, 2020 5:44 PM MST

You are not alone. A while back, I posted a photo of a woman hanging a pair of underpants on a clothesline and it was removed.   
      January 21, 2020 8:08 PM MST

Wait, what color were the undies?  We’re they made of cotton or silk?  Did they have lace trim? Had she washed them by hand, or in a machine?  What size were they? What style were they, French-cut, high waist, G-string, thong, granny-panties, open toed, bikini . . . ?  Was it a windy day?  Was she facing north, south, east or west?  Was the clothesline beside the house, or behind it? Did she use plastic clothespins, or wooden ones?  Was there a guy standing nearby asking her to try on a clean, new, black plastic trash bag?  Details, Woman, details!  How do you just post something like that without providing the pertinent information needed to fill in all the blanks?  Arrrrrrrrgh. 

~
      January 22, 2020 5:39 AM MST

Here, I'll post it again. But check quickly before it's taken down or it offends other muggers.  (I'm not even joking about this being the actual photo.)

January 22, 2020 5:55 AM MST

Hey, wait . . . 

:|
      January 22, 2020 6:04 AM MST

GOOD GRIEF! LOLOLOL

January 22, 2020 12:41 PM MST

When I visit the loo to drop the kids off at the pool, I don't feel that any amount of TP or sani-wipes do the trick efficiently so I feel the need to hop into the shower to thoroughly cleanse myself from bum stank.
    I cannot tolerate the slightest thought or take the chance of having a stink biscuit.
    Drives me batsh*t crazy when I go out somewhere and can't shower.

This post was edited by Jon at January 22, 2020 12:41 PM MST
      January 21, 2020 4:52 PM MST

Curry....it's a stench thst makes you whole house reek....:(
      January 21, 2020 5:59 PM MST