AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Is this that rough?
    3
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5
  • Why do some people automatically assume the worst when finding out my sub-basement is accessed via a hidden trap door? It’s not illegal!
    2
  • Do you own a dog?
    14

Active Now

Danilo_G

Search Results

  • Having trouble loading Smash TV to my phone, how will I get that?

    I tried searched Smash T.V. from Play Store, then I end-up with installing 'SuperRetro16' on my Samsung Galaxy Phone, then I used the 'Search Internet for games' to search Smash TV...  moreI tried searched Smash T.V. from Play Store, then I end-up with installing 'SuperRetro16' on my Samsung Galaxy Phone, then I used the 'Search Internet for games' to search Smash TV within it, then I clicked the first/top website: 'Super Smash TV-Super Nintendo (SNES) from download' - under the pictures game cartridge of SNES Smash TV, is a red YouTube Button of how to play, just under the small game icon is a dark link of 'Download Emulator', & under the game info is the green 'DOWNLOAD ROM' Button.When I click the dark link of Download Emulator won't work, then when I click the green 'DOWNLOAD ROM' Button, I got this warning message:Then I don't think anything else will happen here.How would I get a Smash TV game, or other games similar to Smash TV that I can just load/install & play the Smash TV on my phone?  less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - May 14, 2020
    2,847 views 1 like
    54

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share