AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What is a food you would not like 'pumpkin spice' flavored?
    1
  • Pumpkin spice ___________________
    1
  • Why might Randolph D Randall feel left out when in fact he is not?
    1
  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    5
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10

Active Now

Randy D

Search Results

  • What would I have to do if I wanted to vote twice, or even three times, or even more???

    Hello:Well, I'd have to find a dead guy and buy some phony ID for him..  Then I'd have to register him.  Then I'd have to wait in line to cast MY vote, and then I'd have ...  moreHello:Well, I'd have to find a dead guy and buy some phony ID for him..  Then I'd have to register him.  Then I'd have to wait in line to cast MY vote, and then I'd have to wait in line to cast HIS vote.  Now, it IS true, I COULD do that maybe three or four times in one election.  But, that's a LOTTA work, and a pretty big RISK for only a few votes.  Besides, what would it change?  So, I'm gonna have a beer instead..  Do you really think somebody is gonna go through this??I heard somebody registered 20 dead people..   Ok, let's say somebody actually DID do all that work 20 times, or even 20 people did it one time.  Look.  I dunno ANYBODY who would work that HARD, to take such a BIG risk, for so LITTLE gain.. I just don't.  Maybe you do.excon  less
    Last post by Pearl - October 2, 2016
    352 views 0 likes
    4

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share