Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Gino LOLobrigida
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Was COVID19 (which suddenly popped up) man-made, or is it all God's fault?

Was COVID19 (which suddenly popped up) man-made, or is it all God's fault?

Posted - March 26, 2020

Responses

There are other corona viruses, so this may just be a mutation.  I believe these viruses occur naturally in our environment - neither man nor God made.  Mother Nature culls overpopulation of the earth by diseases, some of which cause large numbers of humans to die.  As we have conquered so many diseases already and people are living longer, we face the possibility of starvation if the population is not balanced.  Pandemics are nature's balancing act.
      March 26, 2020 10:24 AM MDT

• It is rumored to have began by a bat bight.  I didn't realize there were so many variations of the virus.   
      March 26, 2020 10:30 AM MDT

bight bite
      March 26, 2020 12:21 PM MDT

• I don't give a f*ck.
      March 26, 2020 12:59 PM MDT

That's OK. I give at least one.
      March 26, 2020 1:02 PM MDT

• That's because you're not an misanthrope.

*Edit:  And yeah, it's a, not an.  Beat you to it. -__- This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 26, 2020 3:36 PM MDT
      March 26, 2020 1:07 PM MDT

Oh MY! Please don't blame the bats.  They are good and eat our misquotes by the millions. 
    We would be in much more trouble if it weren't for bats!!
    Save the Bats darling.  Don't hurt them.
      March 26, 2020 12:40 PM MDT

• They are carriers.
      March 26, 2020 1:07 PM MDT

So are we and the air the chemicles on our floors and spit and so on and so forth.  Probably even the computers we are touching and breathing on.
    If we try to put ourselves in a bubble more than we already have, we will drive each other crazy and we can add that to the list of things that added to the problem.
    Let's slow down on pointing the finger as to what started it and stop being afraid.
    Let's use our energies in finding a solution that is tollerable for us and our enviornments.
    :) :)

March 26, 2020 2:32 PM MDT

I don't think it's clear exactly how it began.  First it was a bat, then it was from a wet market in Wuhan, the it was from pangolins ... I don't think they really know.  I any event, it's here and we will deal with it.
      March 26, 2020 1:47 PM MDT

Exactly and stop pointing fingers on people or the bat.
    We've got it.  Now, let's find the solution.

We waste so much time in staying in the problem instead of being part of the solution.

March 26, 2020 2:34 PM MDT

Agreed.  I find it amazing that with all the scientific information out there, thee are still people who think this isn't serious or that staying home for a couple of weeks will not help the spread of the virus. or that only old people or people with underlying conditions will die. 
      March 26, 2020 6:50 PM MDT

Due to it's incredibly fast spread, I figure it's something the North Koreans cooked up and spread from above. 
      March 26, 2020 10:58 AM MDT

Bats
    that's where it came from
      March 26, 2020 12:11 PM MDT

Baba~
    You are one of my heros.

Take a moment and Reflect.

There is much more going on that you can preceive.

See beyond the eye.

You may find the answers.
      March 26, 2020 12:46 PM MDT

I think the answer to this question can be found in the song - It's A Jungle Out There by Randy Newman. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 26, 2020 2:35 PM MDT
      March 26, 2020 1:02 PM MDT

God can't see that small so He still thinks disease is caused by bad spirits;  and you can pray for divine healing. 
    James 5:14, 15
      March 26, 2020 1:29 PM MDT

Yea, looked how that prescription of prayer worked during the 14th century, when the church implored everyone within earshot to pray to God to end the Black plague, and 25 million people died anyway. 
      March 26, 2020 1:47 PM MDT

Neither. Viruses are found throughout the natural world.

There is no scripture “of“ any god anywhere attributing sickness and disease to the presence of germs or viruses. It seems apparent man’s gods know nothing of medical science. 

March 26, 2020 1:40 PM MDT

It was this guy, or the Army of the Twelve Monkeys

March 26, 2020 3:33 PM MDT

The experts in China believe the first cases originated from people who had been handling exotic animals at a live animal market in Wuhan.
    Some diseases are zootic, meaning they can transfer easily between species.
    Viruses mutate very easily and quickly.
    In fact, virologists have already identified several mutations of COVID-19.
    It will be with us to stay, mutating every year like colds and flus, and requiring continually updated vaccines.

Today, Australia announced a new test that, from a droplet of blood from a finger prick, can determine within 15 minutes whether someone is infected with COVID-19.
    It cannot pick up someone who is still at the asymptomatic stage, but it can determine whether the symptoms are the Corona virus or something else.
    A positive test result will get each infected person into immediate isolation - hence far fewer infected people moving around in the community.
    Australia has put the first batch out into the community today, and is in mass manufacture to supply the rest of the world as fast as possible.

I expect to hear on the news later today or tomorrow that Australia will give the formula and production method to any country that asks. I hope I'm not wrong.

This post was edited by inky at March 27, 2020 7:03 PM MDT
      March 26, 2020 8:30 PM MDT