Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » What love song do you think has the saddest words?

What love song do you think has the saddest words?

I think This Flight Tonight by Nazarth has a real sad part - "sometimes I  think  that love is just mythical".  Seems like a sad thing  for a person to think.  Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - June 5, 2020

Responses

You need to get your facts right Randy....I prefer Whisky and Gin....so much for your prowess with stalking me at home ....
    Me tinks you've been lying about your stalking abilities again...  :)D
      June 6, 2020 4:21 PM MDT

June 6, 2020 8:03 AM MDT

Darn it!!!
    I keep forgetting that Patty Smyth is the female vocalist on this song! I really like both her and Henley. (And sometimes I even forget Henley is the male vocalist. I know I simply like the song a lot.
    Thanks for the reminder on two reasons why I like this song.
      June 7, 2020 11:59 AM MDT

And I just went and closely read the lyrics. They are very sad indeed. Very honest, though - - that's why they're sad to me.
    I'm glad I saw your answer. This song bettered my day today.
      June 7, 2020 12:02 PM MDT

Eric Clapton....River of Tears....it's just so beautiful and I can feel the man's pain every time I hear it...

ABBA record Arrival ,played on the Scotish bag pipes by big huge guys wearing skirts with hairy knees and bear furry hats too boot,..,:) 
      June 6, 2020 12:53 PM MDT

Another song I forgot I liked! I only recognized it by looking it up and hearing it.

My god - - ABBA created SO much great music and the only song they play on radio stations is "Dancing Queen."

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 7, 2020 2:59 PM MDT
      June 7, 2020 12:05 PM MDT

Agnetha always looked amazing I think....she just always looked stunning and I loved how she sang.  ...have you heard Happy Hawaii...and Happy New Year...  
      June 7, 2020 3:09 PM MDT

Yes! I find all four of them incredibly attractive. :) I could say I probably like all of them equally, as far as what they create together. I like Frida's voice, too.

And, yes- - I've always LOVED their "Happy New Year"!! :) Offhand, I don't think I know their "Happy Hawaii."
    :)

June 7, 2020 7:10 PM MDT

I never heard it untill about six months ago....I heard it just once and then had to find it...it's on Ytube...im sure you will love it to...for me it's one of their best....I just love Arrival to...it been used at Edinburgh Military Tattoo and sounds amazing played on the bag pipes.....
    The Jocks in all their milatary dress March the streets playing that music....I would love to go see them when they do it...it just so awesome and just rasises me up on a plateat....
    I can't say why ,but instantly makes me tearful in a good way...It's only 3-4 hundred miles away and I have worked in Endinburgh once and seen the castle...But there was no Tattoo on at the time..:(
      June 8, 2020 4:22 AM MDT

Amazing Grace...only by Judy Collings though...:) 
      June 6, 2020 1:16 PM MDT

probably the ones that dont work out
      June 13, 2020 4:58 PM MDT