Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » You burned it? What do you mean you burned it? I don’t know if you realize how valuable that stuff is! Grrrrrrr.

You burned it? What do you mean you burned it? I don’t know if you realize how valuable that stuff is! Grrrrrrr.

Posted - April 1, 2023

Responses

But I truly thought it was vomit.  I quickly just burned it up as quickly as possible.

I had no idea it is considered by many to be a form of food, called guacamole. 

The Best Guacamole Recipe - Quick and Easy!
      April 1, 2023 6:20 PM MDT

Not you too, Welby! How am I gonna go to a place called Nacho Libre and refuse their guac? 

... Come to think of it, "guac" probably sounds about right, to its detractors.
      April 1, 2023 6:22 PM MDT

Yup, me, too.  :)
      April 6, 2023 7:13 PM MDT

Those photographs of you are not valuable and I told you to stop sending them to me.
      April 1, 2023 7:00 PM MDT

I send you my photos in the strictest of confidence! Why is it that you don’t seem to understand the concept of valuable collector’s items, yet you seem quite adept about everything there is to know on the concept of filing restraining orders? Grrrrrrr.

ಠ_ಠ

~

April 1, 2023 9:18 PM MDT

Trust me , no one is collecting photos of you riding horseback and not wearing a shirt. And that one of you dressed as an astronaut is just plain silly. 
      April 1, 2023 9:26 PM MDT

Note to self: for Jane S, fewer astronaut and cowboy pix, just more of the 8x10 glossies and wallet-sized snapshots depicting me in golf attire, as a pirate, and as a trapeze artist, she really likes those.

P. S. Must start trimming the outline of my chest hairs into the shape of her Zodiac sign . . .

~

April 1, 2023 9:33 PM MDT

Those photos of his junk are incredibly valuable, as evidence!
      April 2, 2023 5:11 AM MDT

Lol, full disclosure: I have a lot of faults, I’m guilty of various and sundry things, but that particular type of picture is something I’ve never done nor would ever do! Even I can see how wrong that is!

~

April 2, 2023 6:35 AM MDT

So the Chinese boat used in your East Asian tilde smuggling operation isn't yours?
      April 2, 2023 7:43 AM MDT

“My” East Asian tilde smuggling operation? What East Asian tilde smuggling operation? I can neither acknowledge the existence of nor confirm direct, personal knowledge of any such entity. I do, however, have a lot of snuggling action going on in a large yet undisclosed metropolitan city somewhere in eastern China.  (Cough, cough.)

~

April 2, 2023 3:44 PM MDT

Hey, it was COLD in here!   It was either freeze to death or burn it.  (It wasn't a total loss, the chimney flue backed up and smoke from it filled the house.  Wow!  I hadn't felt that good in years!)
      April 1, 2023 9:15 PM MDT

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

~

April 1, 2023 9:21 PM MDT

Counterfeit tildes are only valuable if they're PERFECT. Those were obviously fakes, do you want this operation to be discovered?
      April 2, 2023 5:14 AM MDT

((((The rubes who come here on the tourist buses don’t KNOW they’re buying knockoffs, and are perfectly happy to spend top dollar after hearing my sales spiel, that’s the beauty of this! Grrrrrrr.))))

~

April 2, 2023 6:52 AM MDT

Randy, how was I supposed to know you hid that thumb drive with all of your files on it in that old sock? 

April 4, 2023 3:29 PM MDT

You’re not supposed to be burning ANYTHING of mine! You’re under strict orders to stay out of my sock drawer, out of my room, off my floor, heck, you’re not even allowed above sub-basement level three! What’s going on around here anyway, are you related to some of the guards, or providing them with certain “favors” to get yourself released from designated seclusion areas and allowed into my private sanctum? Grrrrrrr. 

~

April 5, 2023 8:04 PM MDT

The sandwich kitchen is on sub-basement level two so I need to be up there to make sure they’re doing them right.

Hey, Emma, you’re doing that wrong, no butter in the pan, turn that knob all the way up.  Randy’s grilled cheese sandwich isn’t done until you hear the smoke detector.

April 6, 2023 9:30 AM MDT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T listen to her, Emma! Grrrrrrrrrrrr. 

~

April 6, 2023 7:39 PM MDT

Emma, you’re doing well.  Now, make sure the cheese also gets burned around the edges.  We need to make that spray-on cheese a little crispy.

Mmm, now that’s a sandwich fit for Randy!

April 6, 2023 8:22 PM MDT

~

April 6, 2023 9:23 PM MDT

Aww, now he’s giving me that sad raincloud graphic.  I made you a new sandwich minus the unholy trinity of guacamole, mayonnaise and Vegemite this time.

April 6, 2023 9:55 PM MDT

Ok, what’s the catch? Livvie showing sympathy or empathy? To Randy D of all people? Neva gonna happen, I ain’t buyin’ it. Everybody knows that this is just another one of your tricks. Grrrrrrr.

~

April 7, 2023 7:10 AM MDT

Fine.  I’ll eat it all by myself… while you’re watching.  No more sandwiches for you!
      April 7, 2023 5:23 PM MDT