Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Will Robert F. Kennedy Jr. be the next presedent of America?

Will Robert F. Kennedy Jr. be the next presedent of America?

Last week Robert F. Kennedy Jr. announced his bid for the 2024 election. And I am starting to think he will be the next president of America. I bet Kennedy running worries Trump and soon he will resort to his usual tactics - bad mouthing the family of people that stand in his way. But if Trump starts bad mouthing the father of Kennedy Jr. he will turn a lot of people off by showing them what kind of jerk he is. Cheers!

Posted - April 23, 2023

Responses

No way to know since he’s running for PRESIDENT.
      April 23, 2023 5:07 PM MDT

He would be better than Biden. But no, he will not be President in 2025.
      April 24, 2023 7:17 AM MDT

He's a Kennedy, so the Republicans won't vote for him. Biden is the incumbent so has the inside running for the Dem nomination (unfortunately). Independents don't get elected.

Personally I think that Biden v Trump II is the worst possible thing that could happen for America. A stuffed shirt and career politician versus a criminal. Both are senile.
      April 24, 2023 9:11 PM MDT

Policy positions....not about a Name.  

I would gladly vote for Sen John Kennedy of LA all day long.
      April 24, 2023 9:26 PM MDT

Of course you would - he believes the same conspiracy theories as you do.
      April 26, 2023 6:08 AM MDT

That is why a person should vote for a candidate....because they agree with them. 

April 26, 2023 6:51 AM MDT

I can now say with nearly 100% certainty, based on the Livvie System for Predicting Future Elections, that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will NOT be the next president of the United States.  Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee.

I just went to insidewith.com to take the quiz again.  Here’s the post that made me think about it: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/140252/in-my-torn-asunder-political-past-to-last-can-i-rightfully-come/view/post_id/984919

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the Democratic that matches me the most.  Joe Biden is the Democratic candidate that matches me the least.

Here’s how the Livvie System works: Stick a fork in Robert F. Kennedy Jr.  He’s finished.  Joe Biden already has the nomination clinched.

This post was edited by Livvie at May 7, 2023 2:12 AM MDT
      May 5, 2023 4:18 PM MDT

And if Biden quits or falls off the twig, Kamala becomes the first female POTUS. Kennedy can't get the numbers.
      May 6, 2023 7:08 AM MDT

If they cheat Trump out of the nomination and DeSantis was given it....I would. Vote RFK over DeSantis.    

May 6, 2023 7:50 AM MDT

He can't run if he's in jail. Or executed. Or even if convicted of insurrection and not given a custodial sentence.

Fourteenth Amendment,  Section 3:
    "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature,  or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States,  shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

If they nail His Royal Orangeness for January 6th (and he's obviously guilty as sin), his campaign is toast. He's Constitutionally invalidated. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at May 7, 2023 2:13 AM MDT
      May 6, 2023 8:55 AM MDT

Neither one going to happen to Trump.   
      May 6, 2023 9:01 AM MDT

Absolutely can run from jail...has been done for lower offices. Jan 6th speech clears him....March peaceful and cheer..... 

Funny the left wants to call the right Fascists but they are the ones calling for death of their opponents. 
      May 6, 2023 2:19 PM MDT

May 6, 2023 2:21 PM MDT

Banned him from social media for posting inflammatory remarks (Facebook's bots have also suspended me, and I'm not President). Impeached twice for high crimes and misdemeanours, that's what impeachment is for. Jailed his supporters, again for committing crimes. And raided his home because he was in possession of documents that he was no longer legally entitled to.
    The Law does that, nobody is above it.
    Quit kicking the commie can, Joe McCarthy was entirely discredited more than half a century ago. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at May 7, 2023 3:22 AM MDT
      May 7, 2023 12:26 AM MDT

Closer to 70 years.
      May 7, 2023 2:14 AM MDT

Joe Biden had doctuments he was never allowed to have. So did Pence, so did Obama and likely every other POTUS and VPOTUS.  

Many supporters were jailed for simply being present at a protest...no violence...that should not happen.  

Biden and his family have money ties to China and Ukraine, Iran etc, Biden came out publicly and declared Hunter innocent during a DOJ investigation. Imagine if Trump had done such a thing. Biden is as corrupt as it gets...and it will catch up to him. Or 
    at least it will his children, brother etc.  
    This post was edited by my2cents at May 7, 2023 8:21 AM MDT
      May 7, 2023 7:44 AM MDT

Please. Trump has money ties to Russia (responsible for the current war in Europe AND the inflation you accuse Biden of - when the world price of crude goes up, so does everything else due to increased transportation costs), and to Saudi Arabia (the perps of 9/11 were ALL Saudis). He also called the investigation into Cohen and Co a "witch hunt", then pardoned them when they were proven guilty. He absolutely did "do such a thing".
      May 7, 2023 8:18 AM MDT

We will just have to wait and see won't we....but Biden has ties to all of them and there is some evidence of policy changes because of money changing hands.  

It was and is a witch hunt....they got Cohen on issues with his taxi business...that is why he went to jail. 

Not sure what you think 9/11 has to do with this topic...

This post was edited by my2cents at May 7, 2023 2:51 PM MDT
      May 7, 2023 8:25 AM MDT